Corsair Community

K70 MK2 Volume Wheel Problems

Hello, I've had my K70 Mk2 SE for about 6 months now and there's a problem with the scroll wheel, from time to time when I go to use it the scroll wheel will just keep scrolling and I can't use the keyboard whilst it's stuck scrolling. Only way to stop it is the old in and out, Any ideas/tips? (only happens when scrolling down)

• 3 months later...

I just got a K70 MK.2 and experienced the same issue the first time I tried to use the volume wheel. Volume kept scrolling up in Windows 10 after I stopped moving the wheel on the keyboard, and all other keyboard functions stopped working until I unplugged/re-plugged the keyboard USB cables.

Is this a common/known issue? Is there any fix?

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Registered to make this exact post - super frustrating. Updated all drivers/bios & iCUE and keeps happening. Happens at least once a week, sometimes more.

Hope there's a fix soon. This is the best feeling keyboard I've ever owned but this one issue drives me absolutely bonkers.

• 8 months later...
  • Corsair Employee

Because these are all different keyboards, the same steps won't apply for all of you. Please open tickets with support using the "Support Ticket System" link at the top of this page, and we will have the support team assist all of you with firmware flashes and other troubleshooting steps as needed.

Thank you.

• 8 months later...
On 5/18/2021 at 10:18 AM, Corsair Blade said:

Because these are all different keyboards, the same steps won't apply for all of you. Please open tickets with support using the "Support Ticket System" link at the top of this page, and we will have the support team assist all of you with firmware flashes and other troubleshooting steps as needed.

Thank you.

I don't see any "Support Ticket System" link at the top of this page? 

• Corsair Employee
On 1/27/2022 at 4:40 PM, Cryage said:

I don't see any "Support Ticket System" link at the top of this page? 

Here's a link right to ticket creation for your convenience:

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/requests/new