Corsair Community

Corsair and support in Russia

Evgen96

If anything, I can't ask a question on the support site because a lot code is needed, which I don't have. The question is what if I buy your product, say, a keyboard, in the usa store and come to my home in Russia, how can I use the warranty in case of problems with the keyboard, say a double click on the keyboard or the backlight stopped working somewhere If I don’t have the opportunity to return it directly to the same store? I haven’t found any information about support your products in Russia. Thanks in advance

• Corsair Employee

Hello Evgen96,

We can honor your warranty over in Russia, but I just want to let you know that if you were to send something back to us, we cannot be liable for the taxes you are charge through customs if a replacement is sent to you, or when you send it out. If you come back to the US frequently we recommend you process it while you're in the states. As for the process just go to support.corsair.com and login to create a ticket. It shouldn't ask you for much information, and if you want post the ticket number here and I will see what I can do.

Best,

Wootaru

Archived