Corsair Community

CUE v2.19.65 is now Live!

Corsair James

• Corsair Employee

CUE v2.19.65 is now live on our update server (which you can update through CUE). You can also download it directly here: http://downloads.corsair.com/download?item=Files/CUE/CorsairUtilityEngineSetup_2.19.65_release.msi

Here are the patch notes for this version of CUE:

CUE 2.19.65 Patch Notes

• Resolved an issue with ST100 not being able to set mic volume to 0.
  • Resolved an issue with VOID PRO Wireless showing the wrong battery percentage when system is awakened from Sleep.
  • Improved how CUE creates logs to better analyze any possible software issues.
  • Various other minor bugs and issues.

I've been having two errors since I installed Windows 10 1709 Fall Creators update.

Firstly with CUE 2.18.81, the keyboard can't be found after starting up/rebooting computer, this bug i still in the 2.19.65 realease. A restart of the CUE resolves the problem.

EDIT: I have tried to re-install the software, doesn't help, also deleting all the drivers from Windows, switching from USB3 to USB2.

The second problem I got with Windows 10 1709 was that my W-key started to drop when I was running and I had to re-push it. This seems to have disappeared with the 2.19.65 release.

PS: Corsair K70 RGB

I have a constant 3 to 6% of CPU usage on this software... Is this common? Is there a way to set the color scheme to the keyboard and close the software?

PS: Corsair K70 LUX RGB here

Weird, mine seems to be working between 0,3-2% as well.

K70 RGN and M65 RGB not detected in the latest version of cue running on windows 64 bit 1709 update . This seems to be a problem with all of corsairs latest software releases .

Please stop releasing beta software and test it before releasing it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those who are still waiting on the rare issue with Steam crashing when CUE is running, we have sent hardware to Valve and currently waiting on them to investigate on their end.

Excellent news, I hope you both can find a solution to the Steam freezing/crashing issue when I launch steam before turning on my voids.

• Corsair Employee

There always will have some CPU usage for CUE because the software has to send the lighting data over USB to the device. You can minimize CUE and we designed it to reduce resources but we aim to have CUE consume about 5-10% (Which in the grand scheme of modern day CPU's is next to nothing).

As for "beta testing" our software goes through an entire validation process. Its next to impossible to find all the issues and in most cases, like the Creator's Update, Microsoft sometimes will tinker with how OS features which can cause problems that we try to work around. Remember that if you are using USB 3, don't use the drivers included with Microsoft. Instead, always download the motherboard vendor's drivers (through their website) and update your USB 3 drivers with what is assigned to get the best results. We've found that microsoft USB drivers are not as good as the vendor's version.

Either the new Cue version or Win 10 creators update seems to break the mouse move event for me; it seems that the Absolute coordinates no longer work properly.

Example, my acr 0 bat profile, I have the mouse move and then click to perform certain actions. In particular, the broken macro is the "print trim" function which removes white space from a PDF and saves the document. The mouse move events are moving the mouse to what appears to be approximately the correct position on my second monitor...Not my primary monitor.

see here: http://smithany.com/ADC.cueprofile

I have alternate solutions, like AHK of the same and for now I could just force the acr 0 bat window to be on the second monitor, but this does not seem correct. Even in the xml, the x and y values match up to those provided to cue 2 beta, but the x position seems to be offset from the secondary monitor...monitors are 1920 wide so if the x pos was 1776 it is at location <x>3696</x> when listed as <x>1776</x>

Primary monitor identifies as 1...any ideas? Maybe a new obscure windows setting? suggestions appreciated.

Also, the forums does not like the word above A c r o b a t it seems to be a swear or auto replace

I also tried physically switching my monitors, assuming perhaps the EID's were mis matched. Did not help. Tried toggling nvidia settings and reboots..no avail.

I'm looking to add my H100i V2 to my color scheme but it's not in CUE2. So far, I can only find it in corsair LINK. Am I missing something or is there a way to add it?

Hi bud.. you can only control the H100i v2's led in Corsair Link...

CUE update is not mixing well with fall creators update for me. Trying to update to 2.19.65 sends my pc into a boot loop and I have to restore to before trying to update.

Same here, already contacted Support but they told me they haven't heard of the issue yet, though they're investigating.

There always will have some CPU usage for CUE because the software has to send the lighting data over USB to the device. You can minimize CUE and we designed it to reduce resources but we aim to have CUE consume about 5-10% (Which in the grand scheme of modern day CPU's is next to nothing).

5-10% is WAY TOO MUCH cpu usage for CUE. Please DON'T do that!!!

5-10% is NOT "next to nothing"!

CUE is a background process and there are more important foreground applications running that need every available CPU cycle!

In my use case, I'm using CUE when I'm performing music and VJing to control the music and visuals (using my K95 instead of a Launchpad), so I have VERY CPU-heavy processes running, the music DSP processing is CPU heavy (about 75% on i7), as well as the Webcam-Stream MJPEG to RGB24 conversion (about 12%, multiple HD webcams from different angles), then the visual effects (GPU and CPU heavy) and the recording of the performance visuals to video with OBS (the rest of the CPU).

PLEASE KEEP THE CUE CPUv2 USAGE AT <1% (like in CUEv1)!

There is NO REASON to increase it, PLEASE!

CUE should be a background process that's not disrupting normal operation!

CUE should not waste any resources but be as lean and efficient as possible!

I am using the old K95 RGB keyboard (with 18 "G" keys).

I don't know if this is a bug introduced by the latest version of CUE or the Fall Update, or some interaction between the two, but frequently now my keyboard stops switching profiles, either manually or with auto-detection. I have to close the app and restart to get it working. Restarting the app always works.

The keyboard still seems to be detected and the CUE app's UI still works, it just seems the app is no longer able to switch from the default profile.

Is this a known issue? Can I provide any useful debug info to get it resolved?

I don't know if this is a bug introduced by the latest version of CUE or the Fall Update, or some interaction between the two, but frequently now my keyboard stops switching profiles, either manually or with auto-detection. I have to close the app and restart to get it working. Restarting the app always works.

I second this, I had the problem previously, but it is more frequent now on this version with fall update FWIW. I have hotkeys to kill and re open Cue I'd suggest the same to all in the meantime.

It seems there are at least 2 threads below talking about pretty much the same issue. Seems like it may be caused more by the Fall Update than the version of CUE.

Hopefully, the Corsair team will be on top of it.

Exact the same: I´m using the K95 RGB keyboard with 18 "G"-keys.

After the Windows 10 Fall Update my keyboard stops switching profiles after a boot/reboot. I have to close the app manually and restart to get it working. Restarting the app always works fine ... but after a shutdown or reboot the same problem.

Btw: The new Cue 2.19.65 solves the problem of "No Keyboard detected"-error.

My problem may be caused by some corruption of the program/settings during either the Fall Update or the latest CUE update (done from within the program).

It's early days, but an uninstall and reinstall of CUE seems to have fixed it.

Archived