Corsair Community

CUE v2.12.66 is now Live!

• Corsair Employee

Hi all,

CUE v2.12.66 has now been released to the public. Here are the patch notes as well as a direct URL for downloading.

Link: http://downloads.corsair.com/download?item=Files/CUE/CorsairUtilityEngineSetup_2.12.66_release.msi

Patch Notes:

• Corsair Gaming K55 Keyboard is now supported in CUE. Please ensure you update the firmware first for proper detection of the device.

• Fixed an issue with K95 HW Profiles and the default directions being incorrect.

• Fixed an issue with Alt+F4 in Actions -> Remap.

• Fixed an issue with keyboard keys being selected too quickly.

• Fixed an issue with HW saving window closing after save is selected.

• Fixed an issue with Profile Conflict errors showing up properly when a device is disconnected and changes were made to a HW profile.

• Fixed an issue with Viewing Layers correctly as a toggle when device is reloaded in CUE.

• Resolved various other minor bugs and issues.

Here is my experience with download and install.

--Downloaded CUE v2.12.66 with link provided.

--installed CUE v2.12.66 on top of old software using defaults.

--at the end of install USB disconnect sound.

--reboot required. Told boot later and closed some things I had open.

--restarted system.

--during boot up USB disconnect sound when CUE Loaded.

--HW profile conflict like normal clicked yes to all 3 conflicts (this is the save HW profles.)

--default profile did load correct this time.

For the most part the install was good. Have not seen much of a change but this was just the install and first boot.

More to come…

So I updated and now when I try to "link profile to program" nothing happens. I click to open the file explorer I lick on the exe file I want it linked to and it just stays blank. Even manually entering the path does nothing.

Hello Reefboi16,

Please describe your system specs. I am using 64-bit Windows 10, Enterprise edition, early access preview Version 1703 (OS Build 16170.1000) with CUE 2.12.66, and I am able to link a profile to a program.

attachment.php?attachmentid=28588&stc=1&d=1492192817

linkedprofile.thumb.png.21b250ba747842a22e86fc6f26c62306.png

Hello Reefboi16,

Please describe your system specs. I am using 64-bit Windows 10, Enterprise edition, early access preview Version 1703 (OS Build 16170.1000) with CUE 2.12.66, and I am able to link a profile to a program.

64-bit Windows 10 Pro version 1607 OS build 14393.1066, CUE 2.12.66

Provided screenshots of where I'm selecting my file or ".exe" and after I hit open and nothing happens

one.thumb.png.7d0d9147dac47fadb8324753ff3cf393.png

2.thumb.png.3c4de4e06160c910ca24de95f241c9eb.png

64-bit Windows 10 Pro version 1607 OS build 14393.1066, CUE 2.12.66

Provided screenshots of where I'm selecting my file or ".exe" and after I hit open and nothing happens

Your selecting a steam link not the game file its self. All the link does is tell steam to open the game. You need to link the profile to the games running EXE which should be under the steam folder unless you installed it somewhere else.

And not quite so intuitive if you are not used to digging through your Steam folder. All the .exe files should be in something like:

Drive Letter( ):Steam/Steam Apps/common

Then you will see all your game folders. Where the .exe file is in those folders in up to game programmers. Some are out in the open and fairly obvious. Others may be tucked away in a Binaries folder or BIN. There may also be multiple .exe files for both 32 (x86) and 64 (x64) bit operating systems. Every now and then there is are standalone DX11 and DX12 versions.

What do you mean by this? My profiles have BOTH basic and advanced lighting options defined' date=' so I am not sure what "auto basic/advanced switching" feature would mean for CUE.[/quote']

Like me, I think he doesn't understand why basic options can't be available in advanced. Why can't we just have all the features work with all profiles. The way it is now, I have to use basic or advanced, but not both.

What do you mean by this? My profiles have BOTH basic and advanced lighting options defined' date=' so I am not sure what "auto basic/advanced switching" feature would mean for CUE.[/quote']

What I mean is, I have a bunch of profiles with my Link Lighting enabled across my scimitar strafe and mm800, which is done in the basic options. I then have a profile for a game that has a couple of different profiles depending on what i am doing. The problem is that these are done in the advanced options and when the game starts the lighting will not change from the basic effects to my advanced effects, i have to manually open CUE 2 and change it, CUE 1 didn't suffer from this problem.

And not quite so intuitive if you are not used to digging through your Steam folder. All the .exe files should be in something like:

Drive Letter( ):Steam/Steam Apps/common

Then you will see all your game folders. Where the .exe file is in those folders in up to game programmers. Some are out in the open and fairly obvious. Others may be tucked away in a Binaries folder or BIN. There may also be multiple .exe files for both 32 (x86) and 64 (x64) bit operating systems. Every now and then there is are standalone DX11 and DX12 versions.

It worked of that link before updating. Either file I chose does not work even direct from the steam folder. I have even tried to tie it to the chrome.exe file and still nothing shows up on that box just blank, and no not the shortcut on my desktop the one in my program files(x86)/google/chrome/application/chorme.exe

Just purchased the SABRE Mouse RGB. It works great until I restart the computer. Then the CUE software doesn't see the SABRE mouse. I have to reinstall on every start of my computer. I did upgrade to the new version and still the same thing. Might want to fix this problem in the next release. It is ridiculous to have to install the software everytime you want to use the mouse.

I am also experiencing the USB disconnect sound when launching CUE. It occurs during boot when CUE automatically launches or the first time I launch CUE after booting. I have all of my USB Drivers and all USB ports are recognized by Windows. Please make this fix a priority, it is really annoying. Thanks.

CUE: 2.12.66

Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 15063)

Corsair K70 RGB Gaming Keyboard

Corsair Gaming M65 Pro RGB Mouse

USB Drivers: Asmedia USB 3.0 Version 1.16.35.1

2.12.66 software update button still yields "Corsair Utility Engine has detected an error during Software update check".

Also the engine will fail with a "malfunction" message after a while (several hours) and I must manually close it and relaunch it (after which it is fine).

2.12.66 software update button still yields "Corsair Utility Engine has detected an error during Software update check".

Also the engine will fail with a "malfunction" message after a while (several hours) and I must manually close it and relaunch it (after which it is fine).

Hi

They will fix it when there priorities come together. Not currently. You not the first one to complain about it.

Just download and update that is how I do it. Works every time. :D:

I am also experiencing the USB disconnect sound when launching CUE. It occurs during boot when CUE automatically launches or the first time I launch CUE after booting. I have all of my USB Drivers and all USB ports are recognized by Windows. Please make this fix a priority, it is really annoying. Thanks.

CUE: 2.12.66

Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 15063)

Corsair K70 RGB Gaming Keyboard

Corsair Gaming M65 Pro RGB Mouse

USB Drivers: Asmedia USB 3.0 Version 1.16.35.1

Hi

Explain what sound were? :D:

When my PC boots up there is no sound? Even when CUE boots up?

I'm ok with the update button not working. Coding can be difficult, I can understand that. What I dont understand...why leave a feature if it doesn't work. Remove it so that users can't even see it. i'd rater have a feature not included instead of a feature being broken.

Running 2.12.66

Seems to be working OK on my system except for organizing the profiles. Pictures speak better than words...

This is how I have my profiles organized:

http://i.imgur.com/q0KykBY.jpg

After a random period of time, this is how it looks:

http://i.imgur.com/4yUCFHV.jpg

Everything still seems to work OK, but I don't think this is what you intended. Notice the folder 'GW2' has vanished.

[ADDED 4/21/2017] When this scrambling occurs, the 'Default' profile is lost and whatever is at the top becomes the default, with sometime interesting consequences, so it really is kind of a problem.

You guys actually read these, right? I'm not just talking to myself here, right?

Archived