Corsair Community

Copy G keys to other profiles?

I have set all the text and macro to my G keys on a default profile. Thanks to u guys I import many profiles to play ard. How do I copy all the g keys to the other profiles?

And how do I copy a certain mode to another profile? Pls advice.

I have set all the text and macro to my G keys on a default profile. Thanks to u guys I import many profiles to play ard. How do I copy all the g keys to the other profiles?

And how do I copy a certain mode to another profile? Pls advice.

When you create a macro the CUE saves it under whatever you named it.

Simply take those saves and drag them over your keys.

• 2 weeks later...
another question... when i select a profile or even select it to be the default profile but after i exit CUE.. the keyboard profile change to another profile

This seems to be randomly effecting people with K95's along with the profile just changing for NO reason after about an hour or so. Corsair seem to be blaming some kind of popup, Not sure WHAT they seem to think we all run a special program that pops up after an just to steel focus from the keyboard. there's a few threads about it.

This seems to be randomly effecting people with K95's along with the profile just changing for NO reason after about an hour or so. Corsair seem to be blaming some kind of popup, Not sure WHAT they seem to think we all run a special program that pops up after an just to steel focus from the keyboard. there's a few threads about it.

there is no proof of that being a bug and more of an issue where useres dont know what their doing.

Archived