Corsair Community

Rma # 5627415

I'm writing to find out about the RMA listed above. The support page shows the item as not being received, however it lists one item received. In addition, tracking shows this drive being delivered on February 19. Please let me know the status so I can get this system rebuilt.

Thanks,

Scott

• Corsair Employee
Your RMA was received in the system on the 1st of March so I would expect it to be processed today and you should get a conformation with in the next 24-48 Hours. If not I would suggest calling our customer service by phone.

Wow. Just got off the phone with customer service and apparently there isn't tracking information being updated on the status of this unit because the replacement is being shipped from Taiwan. Nowhere did it say this in my status updates on your system, I only got a 3 day select notice from UPS with a delivery date of Mar 8.

The drive failed on Feb 10. If I would have known it would take a month to get a replacement, I would have just ordered a new one from Amazon. I would have had it on Feb 12.

I can't say I'm too happy...

Archived