Corsair Community

Official re-sellers warranty

Hello, i just need to ask does official resellers include the same 2-year warranty that corsair does? i asked for the ticket in the store and they said they will look for it (pretty sure they never did) and i asked for a RMA and got approved. the thing is sending the headphones is so expensive that is almost the same that buying new ones from where i live. (Argentina) if the same warranty goes for the physical store here i will do what i need to get the ticket even with the help of my country laws.

ticket number #886886

As long as YOU purchased it from an official reseller as new, all Corsair products have the same warranty. The warranty is not transferable, however.

yes. i did buy it myself and even still have the mail from "mercadolibre" (something similar to Ebay but worst)with the order details but i lost the ticket from the store. they should have a copy but pretty sure they will try to not give me one in order to get the official warranty

Contact the Corsair Support folks. That mail may be enough.

yes. im planning to use live chat tomorrow to talk with them. i got my RMA aproved but as i said sending it is way too expensive by a private courier.. anyway i'll explaing all this tomorrow. Thank you.