Corsair Community

H110 not listed as AM4 compatible, however

Malibutomi

I found that the H55/75/105 are listed, and they use the same pump and mounting bracket as the H110.

Any explanation? Could it be that it was just forgotten and/or is it possible to use a kit meant for those on the H110?

H55 kit:

http://i.imgur.com/u16FciI.jpg

H110 kit:

HS017CS_65703_800x800.jpg

seems like corsair have their head stuck up their RBG ******* and are not making any comment despite all other companies having official information out weeks ago. If a bracket or official information is not released soon i just wont buy anymore corsair products

Thanks Technobeard!

I called techsupport and got a bit of a strange response which was 'it is not compatible, but the bracket is free so you can still try'

The H50 and H55 seem exactly the same as the h110 in the mounting kit and heatsink portion of the product so I cannot see why it would not work...

• 5 weeks later...

I had ordered an AM4 adapter bracket for the heck of it, just received mine this week so I suspect others have as well. I dont yet have an AM4 board.

Has anyone who has an H110 and ordered a bracket kit attempted to fit to a socket AM4 board?

• 2 weeks later...
I found that the H55/75/105 are listed, and they use the same pump and mounting bracket as the H110.

Any explanation? Could it be that it was just forgotten and/or is it possible to use a kit meant for those on the H110?

Doesn't surprise me. A few months back I asked a mod on here directly about the h100 in the am4 mounting bracket topic. I simply asked why the h100 was not listed, or if it was an oversight. It was neither listed as compatible, or requiring a new bracket. Its like corsair just up and forgot they have/had a h100 product, or don't want to acknowledge it even exists. To this day it still isn't listed on that page.

Well instead of giving me an answer he just decided to edit my question.

Then got into a lame argument about semantics, and gave no real, valid reason why he wasted time editing my question, but couldn't spend the (probably) equal amount of time just answering my simple, original question of why the h100 wasn't even listed on the page.

anyways, not that corsair or anyone will care, but I'm done with their products.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived