Corsair Community

Lenovo Legion 7i iCUE reactive lighting?

SonicResonance

SSSSSOOOOOOO..... I'm having issues trying to figure out how to customize the keyboard lighting on my Legion 7i.

What I'm looking for, is to be able to press a key on the keyboard, and for the key to light up and then ripple out across the keyboard and fade out.

Here's the thing. I actually made it do that already. I was messing around with the keyboard functions and somehow just got it to function like this on its own, without touching the Corsair iCUE software. But I've since changed the keyboard to just a simple, dim, white backlight, just so i can see the keys in a dim/dark room.

The problem, is that i can not, for the life of me, figure out how to do the effect again, where the lights ripple out each time you press a key. Even if i try to follow along with a tutorial on youtube about how to do such effects through the iCUE software, some how, my version of iCUE does not have the options required to make effects start on a keypress (currently running iCUE 3.31.81)

If anyone can explain to me what I'm missing, that would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by SonicResonance

..........Never mind, i just figured it out.

I have to quit the iCUE software, which puts the keyboard lighting into default mode, then pressing "Fn + space" cycles through the presets, one of which is the reactive lighting.

FYI, if anyone else was wondering how to do that.

Edited by SonicResonance