Corsair Community

4.7 Ghz OC Stable Settings

zguy85

Playing around with Intel XTU I have achieved a very stable and decent gain in performance on the Corsair One with very minimal heat increase.

I have previously performed a 7700K De-Lid which can also be found in the MOD section and is highly recommended.

Now running at 4.7 GHz. Here are the settings I recommend changing and let me know what you think.

Reference clock - 100.0 MHz to 102.2 MHz

Core Voltage + Cache V - Default to 1.170V

Processor Core Ratio - 45x to 46x

Went from Scoring a 1235 with max temp 77C to 1280 temped at 79C at room temp of 24C using Intel XTU Utility.

***UPDATE*** Previous listing for 4.8GHz proved not to be stable and finally shot me while playing Destiny 2. After further testing, this is what I have found to be the best so far on the Corsair One with same performance and lower temps than previously. #Winning

--Here's an even better 4.8 GHz stable setting.--

Reference clock - from 100.0 MHz to 102.1 MHz

Core Voltage + Cache V - from Default to 1.170V

Processor 1-4 Cores - from 45x to 47x

Temped at 73C

Hey zguy85,

What max core temps and scores do you get running just 3Dmark TimeSpy?

I realize peak temps (as long long as they're not excessively breaking the 90c's) aren't a serious concern, and sustained temps are the real test, but I'm looking at some other (very loose) comparative spike testing, which 3DMark does well enough for now.

I currently don't use 3D Mark, but if you have a free way to bench let me know I'll run it. I'm cheap at the moment to dish the $30.

I use Intel's XTU Utility for Processor benching and stress testing, uses similar to Prime 95 which I use to perform real stress tests of 6HR or more. Intel XTU is free and pretty sure it is doing spike testing and provides a score with temp with it's benchmark mode along with plenty of OC options from Intel fo FREE.

I also use Unigine's Superposition benchmark for GPU if interested I can upload you a photo of my results, it is also FREE but did pay for upgrade on that one =).

I currently don't use 3D Mark, but if you have a free way to bench let me know I'll run it. I'm cheap at the moment to dish the $30.

I use Intel's XTU Utility for Processor benching and stress testing, uses similar to Prime 95 which I use to perform real stress tests of 6HR or more. Intel XTU is free and pretty sure it is doing spike testing and provides a score with temp with it's benchmark mode along with plenty of OC options from Intel fo FREE.

I also use Unigine's Superposition benchmark for GPU if interested I can upload you a photo of my results, it is also FREE but did pay for upgrade on that one =).

The 3Dmark TimeSpy test is free as part of the "Basic Edition" you can get here https://www.futuremark.com/support/downloads

And I'd be interested in whatever benchmark results you're up for sharing. I may be exploring various benchmarking tools as part of a different project, but I'll likely run them on my C1 as well :)

Archived