Corsair Community

Put some minds considering the purchase of a One at ease

GutTruck

Hi all,

I just wanted to let those who might be lurking this forum, considering the purchase of a One but are hesitant because they're reading a bunch of "horror stories" about issues know: I received my post-PCIe cable-recall machine, and this thing is purring like a kitten. Zero issues. Zilch. It really is a Godzilla-scale beast of a computer, and a marvelous bit of engineering. Faster than a finger snap and SUPER quiet. I've paired it with an Acer Predator x34 and I've really joined the "PC Master Race." I'm usually the "build your own computer" guy, but I couldn't have accomplished anything near this design. I can't remember the last time I was so enamored with a piece of tech. Probably my first "real computer" back on 1994... a Gateway 2000 computer that I ordered over the phone (land-line, of course).

I would also like to give the Corsair rockstars Dustin and Alan, that police this forum, props. You guys are so calm, level headed and honest with your replies here. Your demeanor is really a breath of fresh air in this oftentimes toxic online age we live in. Thank you for answering my, and everyone's, questions so succinctly. (could be construed as brown nosing, but I already paid my cost of admission ;): ) tl;dr just buy a Corsair One already, dummy!

Very happy with my Corsair one pro, no 1080 Ti here but it runs everything maxed out at 2560x1440 without more than a whisper. Not sure i would recommend overclocking but as a very cool quiet workhorse it is hard to beat.

No complaints or horror stories here.

Archived