Corsair Community

Extremely High DPC Latency

CοrsairCustomer

Your video looks like you are using an older version of IE instead of Edge that came with Win 10 on my One. Did you reinstall windows or other drivers? I do not have any of the latency or audio/video artifacts you describe.

Are your temperatures normal? Have you tried a restore or using the MSI Live tool to get all the divers updated?

I posted the video just to show an example of the artefacts. Internet Explorer is in Windows 10, and is still more compatible with web sites overall than Edge. All drivers are at their latest level via the MSI Live tool, and I even tried newer nVidia drivers than the MSI Live tool offered. All to no avail.

I've not checked sensor temperatures yet, only checked the temperature coming out the top.

I ran LatencyMon on my computer and the numbers were around 123-165. Not sure how you got 20,000 but that's crazy. Were you running any programs when you got this number? Also I noticed that your pagefault is 0 so the program doesn't seem to be running correctly. Have you tried running it as Administrator?

I ran LatencyMon on mine and got the same results and I only opened one Edge browser window and didn't click anything. I then ran LatencyMon on my old PC (9+ years old) rocking my core 2 duo 2.40 GHz (haha) which had 7 chrome windows open (you tube, nest cam, etc) and an edge window open just to compare because I don't know much about latency to be honest.

Luckily I took a phone screenshot with Corsair One results because I haven't been able to boot it back up to get the screen capture.

192118736_LatencyMonCorsairOne.thumb.png.6bf6c8b994eccb9fdba05fea00ce3d0e.png

371803374_LatencyMonOldPC.thumb.png.c0d10e0e9a8283ed964f079613481f7f.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived