Corsair Community

RGB Blues

zacharyt1122

Hey guys, new to the Corsair community and I should have posted a lot sooner as I've been a big Corsair fan for a while. The RAM I use is Corsair, and I fell in love with my K70 with blues I got last year. The quality was superb, so I decided to go Corsair again when I needed headphones and got the V2100, which I also love.

So when the RGB K70 was announced, I fell in love and preordered IMMEDIATELY for the RGB with blues. Wanting matching hardware, I picked up the M65 RGB in white. Best mouse I've ever used! But sadly my preorder kept getting pushed further and further back until I decided to reach out to Corsair to see what the deal was. Apparently the blue switches won't be offered in RGB, just plain red and blue LED. I have the red LED already. Is there any hope for me? I can't get Corsair to confirm if they will ever be offered, but I really want RGB and want Cherry switches. Can anyone confirm if they will ever be offered? And I am dead set on Blue switches, I have a keyboard with red switches and it just can't take the place of the feel of Blues.

Archived