Corsair Community

Corsair Link Software 2.0 Not Recognizing Link Commander

Neardood1

Hi everyone this is my first post on this forum! :laughing:

Ok, let me start off by saying the I think the corsair link group of products are an innovative step into the future for computer customization. I purchased off the web store a link commander, GPU node, two lighting nodes and two cooling nodes. I was a bit confused by a total lack of any kind of documentation across all of those products included in the packaging, especially the GPU node which has no documentation online either.

Anyway I installed the version 2 software on my PC and lo and behold the software would not recognize the link commander module - and therefore all of the nodes connected to it. Before anyone asks, yes it was all connected properly and powered up. After doing some research on this forum I found a copy of the older software (1.2.7.0) which works, but after seeing the newer software I would like to upgrade. I want to know if there is a firmware upgrade for the link commander to fix this, or a new version of the 2.0 software which actually works.

In addition to this problem, I have the GPU node's analogue (not sure why they chose to do it that way) temperature/power sensor connected straight into the link commander module (Which in my setup is in the drive bay above it), and not through a cooling node, I can't seem to find it anywhere in the software (I know it will show up as a temperature and not a power figure). Once again i'm assuming that this is a firmware issue with the link commander.

Are there any fixes already out for either of these problems? Any help would be much appreciated!

Archived