Corsair Community

H100 Fan Problems

Neardood1

After my link commander crapped itself last year I finally got round to buying a new one, and after some of the mandatory confusion in installing the right software & firmware versions I have the system up and running... sort of

My H100 is acting up with the fan control, All 3 fans that were connected to it were running flat out until I edited the fan speed in the link program.. then 2 of the 3 fans stopped completely and link only shows 1 fan being connected to the unit :S. How can i fix this? Is there a firmware update for the H100 I need to install?

Also, I have a GPU node installed but can't find the signal to determine how much power it's using

No but they are corsair high static pressure radiator fans, and yes I have plugged them into the cooling node instead.

Problem is, now both of the radiator fans have stopped working on the cooling node, the fans still run but there is no signal being sent back to the commander for those two channels. All the other fans plugged into the controller work fine. Plugging other fans into the two dead channels does nothing. I have a feeling the cooling node's hardware has failed on those 2 channels.

Archived