Corsair Community

Corsair Void RGB (non wireless) headset drivers unsigned??

SuperDuperScoot

After the extreme levels of frustration - insert competitor- headset gave me, I was given a new headset for Christmas with the promise that it would work even better.

... Currently, it's not doing so well.

If I don't have the CUE software installed, the headset works, but I don't get control over the lighting nor surround sound.

But the moment I install the CUE software, downloaded directly from Corsair's website with the info provided in the booklet that came with this thing, it disappears from my audio devices and device manager says Windows can't verify the digital signature for the drivers (Code 52), however the CUE software recognizes it and can control the lighting on it and looks pretty normal.

Please help, both I and the person who purchased these are getting very upset. Usually I've had nothing but good experiences with Corsair hardware but this is very odd. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Thought I would point out that it seems like someone in the sticky'd thread about the update has a very similar issue. However, I did not update my software from any previous version, I installed it fresh at the latest version because I have never owned a Corsair peripheral until now.

As a temporary 'workaround or fix' you can boot into Windows with driver enforcement disabled.

Is Windows up to date?

Have you tried downloading an older version of CUE? Does the digital signature error still appear?

Have you tried reinstalling the drivers manually? The driver files can be found here;

C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\Corsair Utility Engine\driver\audio

Archived