Corsair Community

LL140 not recognized in iCue

Remorph

Hello Corsair forum.

I just recently got 2xll140 and 1xll120 to match the rest of my corsair setup. My keyboard (k95) and AiO (h115i plat) both shows up in the iCue software but the fans doesnt show up. Both the commandor pro and node is connected to sata power and the cables are connected to their proper destinations. The fans spins and light up, which indicates that they both recive power.

Here is a picture where the USB is connected on my asus z370-g: here

Heres a picture of someones elses setup but it looks like mine, except for the motherboard pictures and so on. here

USB 2.0 cable from Commander Pro to motherboard? The C-Pro should should up like another device. Try moving it to a different internal USB 2.0 port if you have it. You may need to chain the H115i platinum cooler through the C-Pro. I am assuming the "node" is the RGB Lighting Hub that supplies lighting power to the fans.

Yeah you're right. The "node" i mentioned is the RGB hub. I dont have other USB 2.0 ports on my mobo as they are currently in use by the H115i and the c-pro. I will try to unplug evertyhing and start over. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks for the reply.

USB 2.0 cable from Commander Pro to motherboard? The C-Pro should should up like another device. Try moving it to a different internal USB 2.0 port if you have it. You may need to chain the H115i platinum cooler through the C-Pro. I am assuming the "node" is the RGB Lighting Hub that supplies lighting power to the fans.

Yup, im stupid. I installed the LL140 without connecting them to the RGB hub through because all my sata powerports where used. I had to get a molex->sata adapter. I forgot to insert the mini-usb to the RGB hub..

Thanks for your help tho :) Have a good one