Corsair Community

Corsair Void RGB Wireless completely unresponsive

Jibrii

Hey, I got this headset a week before Christmas, and earlier today when I tried to update to possibly fix some crackling in the audio, CUE crashed and left the headset in a weird mode which I thought was bootloader. I thought this until I was unable to pair it with the dongle, as the power button does absolutely nothing and when I connect it through USB I get a message saying that the device malfunctioned and that windows couldn't detect it. I am now completely unable to do anything with it, any help would be greatly appreciated!

My Void Wireless cannot be detected by my computer at all. I've tried all of the instructions; let the battery drain, try different USB ports, tried a different cord, tried plugging it in while pressing the volume rocker, etc. Nothing. The headset seems to be completely dead and unresponsive. I've seen other posts with users having the same issues, but I've seen no solutions, only responses that don't have anything to do with this particular problem. Any suggestions?

Oh, I forgot to mention that my problems started when trying to download updated firmware. It never completed and I was forced to abort. Since then, the headset has been completely unresponsive and cannot be detected by my PC.

Archived