Corsair Community

No answer on ticket or emails ?

OK this is getting ridiculous, this has to be the worst customer support I have ever seen.

What has happened to Corsair, they used to make great products and have great customer service. Now there product seem to be low quality and there is no customer service at all?

from above.

So basically lack of business management on their part in under staffing the support department is supposed to an acceptable situation with a customer with a warranty and a defective product?

Does anyone know who the UK distributor for Corsair is please? Not going to pay £££/$$$ postage to send a heavy PSU to Netherlands when I purchased in the UK, probably try the distributor once I know who they are seeing as I can't get hold of Corsair at all (regret buying their memory and cooler now as well!)

PC's don't work well without a PSU, they promise ONE BUSINESS DAY response time to tickets - why do that if they expect it to take 3 weeks?

• Administrators
Well I finally got a reply to an email unfortunately the reply was no help at all.

I hope it's not going to take Corsair two weeks to reply again now :-(

Still no reply to my ticket.

I'm very disappointed with Corsair

It looks like you're responding to an automated system on your primary ticket, so no one will see it. I just notified a TS rep and they'll grab it out of the queue so that you'll get a quicker response.

In regards to your actual question in the ticket, the answer is in the RMA instructions link that's on the ticket and the email you received:

The consumer is responsible for return freight costs to Corsair. We recommend shipping your product with a carrier who provides tracking and insurance options. Corsair is not liable for lost or stolen packages.

Thanks for the reply Technobeard (if that is your real name :sunglasse)

Can i reply to the ticket or will they not be seen?

If not how can i contact you guys about this RMA ?

Also I see you have taken the we are busy message down from the forum, Does this mean things are back to normal time wise now or are there still big delays ?

• Administrators
Thanks for the reply Technobeard (if that is your real name :sunglasse)

Can i reply to the ticket or will they not be seen?

If not how can i contact you guys about this RMA ?

Also I see you have taken the we are busy message down from the forum, Does this mean things are back to normal time wise now or are there still big delays ?

A human will see it now. Respond directly to the ticket like you have been doing.

Yup, should be back to normal.

• 7 years later...
HELLO Anyone there ????

I have always bought Corsair because of there great customer support.

I guess I won't be buying Corsair anymore.

****ing exactly. My mother got me a headset or theirs for my birthday, and it constantly had issues, such as setting it up first time, and the audio going mute while playing games.

But now the audio in one ear is quiet and the other is completely off, suddenly while playing a game. WTF.

And no response from support with my ticket on there, yet, after a week. Absolute garbage company and products. Don’t buy from them!!