Corsair Community

Corsair Link showing no devices all of a sudden

mulldogs

Since updating to the latest after a couple days of using it all of a sudden none of my devices, system specs or sensors are showing up meaning I cannot control my H115i or my RAM lighting. I've tried rolling back but it doesn't matter what version I install it still shows nothing

Since updating to the latest after a couple days of using it all of a sudden none of my devices, system specs or sensors are showing up meaning I cannot control my H115i or my RAM lighting. I've tried rolling back but it doesn't matter what version I install it still shows nothing

OK ... this means that the Corsair Link service isn't getting data to the Corsair Link UI. The question we need to figure out is why this started.

So ... some questions:

- Did you check to see that the Corsair Link Service was starting when you start up Link? Link starts this service on demand so it won't be running if Link isn't running. But it should be running when Link is.

- Are you running an antivirus or firewall product of any kind?

- Is there anything else that you've installed between the time it worked and the time it didn't?

OK ... this means that the Corsair Link service isn't getting data to the Corsair Link UI. The question we need to figure out is why this started.

So ... some questions:

- Did you check to see that the Corsair Link Service was starting when you start up Link? Link starts this service on demand so it won't be running if Link isn't running. But it should be running when Link is.

- Are you running an antivirus or firewall product of any kind?

- Is there anything else that you've installed between the time it worked and the time it didn't?

Will the Corsair link service show up under task manager?

Yes I am running an antivirus program which is not running correctly so I'm about to uninstall it.

And no I haven't installed anything else

Hmm. We've seen issues with Adaware Free but I've not heard of any with AVG ... yet. Try uninstalling that and see what happens.

I uninstalled and no different and Corsair link service is running. The only thing different I can think of now is a MOBO bios update I did but if my other monitoring programs are showing sensor readings shouldn't Corsair link have no problem?

I uninstalled and no different and Corsair link service is running. The only thing different I can think of now is a MOBO bios update I did but if my other monitoring programs are showing sensor readings shouldn't Corsair link have no problem?

What other monitoring programs are you running? Does this happen when you don't have them running?

• 1 year later...

Hi, everyone. After 3-months + with Corsair support the answer is simple.

Step 1: Run Winver in Run command.

Step 2: Uninstall iCue complete and if you have Link installed, that too.

Step 3: Restart Windows. (Yes I know its windows 10 but this is hardware related. Do it).

Step 4: Install Corsair Link 4.9.9.3 for Windows version 1809 OS Build 17753.557 or later.

Step 5: If you want iCue for your keyboard RGB and other accessories install that now.

You should have all devices showing in Corsair Link!

Enjoy.