Corsair Community

K100/ K60 wrist rest

pontageek

Will the new wrist rest from K100 and K60 keyboard be sold separately? Based on reviews, many said that the wrist rest is the nicest one that Corsair has made. Also will it be compatible to K95 XT (or other Corsair keyboards)? The one that came with K95 XT is okay but not great IMO.

• Corsair Employee
The palm rests from the CORSAIR K100 RGB and K60 RGB PRO SE will be available for purchase as a replacement part at one point. Unfortunately they will not be compatible with the K95 RGB PLATINUM XT because the new palm rests have magnetic tabs that connect to recesses on the bottom of the newer keyboards.

The palm rests from the CORSAIR K100 RGB and K60 RGB PRO SE will be available for purchase as a replacement part at one point. Unfortunately they will not be compatible with the K95 RGB PLATINUM XT because the new palm rests have magnetic tabs that connect to recesses on the bottom of the newer keyboards.

Whelp that's unfortunate. I was hoping that it would fit with any Corsair keyboards for anyone who would like an upgrade.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Do you have any news ?

• 2 weeks later...
if you have bought the k60 pro but not the se would you still be able to attach the palm rest to the pro if so where do you buy it?

if you have bought the k60 pro but not the se would you still be able to attach the palm rest to the pro if so where do you buy it?

Yes you'll be able but I don't know when either...

Edited by KobeLDR

• 10 months later...

Hello everyone. I purchased the K60 RGB Pro keyboard, which I really enjoy, but I am unable to find a wrist rest, anywhere. Can anyone one tell me if it is actually available ? and if yes where to find it online?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

• 1 month later...
On 10/16/2020 at 2:43 AM, Corsair Albert said:

Hello, any news on the replacement availability?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi, any news about the wrist rest being available for order separately?