Corsair Community

H110i don't fit to my case nzxt 820

ProDude

Hello all.

i jest get me the H110i and i doens't fit my case roof .

i really don't know what to do.

i can only screw 6 screws from 8 ( i will show a pic leater)

and 2 screws on the right (where is the Cooler Pipes come out from the radiator) i can't screw them in.

please help me.

Qt1Wob9.jpg

You should consult with somebody at NZXT, it is obviously a design/manufacturing error on their part and no fault of corsairs.

Submit a ticket with their customer support and tell them what you've told us, and upload the photo to them too

I can only suggest that once you have spoken to someone there about this, that maybe you could drill the necessary holes yourself.

I seem to remember this coming up once before. It is likely the 820 uses 15mm spacing between the center holes. Different radiators use either 15mm or 20mm and there is always issues with two standard systems. Nice cases allow for both. From the NZXT site:

Radiator Suport

Top: 2x 140mm or 3x 120mm

Rear: 1x 140mm or 1x 120mm

Bottom: 2x 140mm or 2x 120mm

Pivot: 1x 140mm or 1x 120mm

Unfortunately, NZXT isn't doing you or anyone else any favors with that archaic listing and one could argue (as they might) that is really means compatible with TWO 140mm radiators or THREE 120mm single radiators. There are quite a few reviews out there with people needing to cut their case or get a different cooler. Regardless, NZXT is the place to ask and also inquire why they don't list the radiator spacing that would have prevented this. That is something all manufactures should do.

Archived