Corsair Community

I need help with my CUE and Corsair K95 Platinum

BenayaManuel

Good night, this is me, corsair fanboy from indonesia, few weeks ago, my k95 platinum got some issues, when i press some button (for example : z. then it will appear differently on the pc, example i press Z, then the pc shows strange codes like:" BCNVXZM" ) i resetted the onboard memory, it fixed. but now , it happenned again, but resetting the onboard memory didnt work this time. I tried everything, force updating the firmware, and now my Default layout is korea and i cant change that.

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m573/benayamp/image.png

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m573/benayamp/image%201.png

Since i got that issues i cant use my keyboard till now, i press button and strange codes always appear. Please help me, what wrong or my keyboard is one of the failure product ? thanks before. please reply me im desperate.

Sorry for my bad english.

Does the keyboard work normally when CUE is not running?

Reset CUE and see whether that helps. To do this;

GO to %Appdata%\Corsair\CUE > Delete everything in the folder.

Note: It will remove user created content such as profiles, actions, lighting effects. So you may want to export your profiles.

Does the keyboard work normally when CUE is not running?

Reset CUE and see whether that helps. To do this;

GO to %Appdata%\Corsair\CUE > Delete everything in the folder.

Note: It will remove user created content such as profiles, actions, lighting effects. So you may want to export your profiles.

I close my CUE, still hapenning, and my current layout still in korean, damn i dont know what to do right now. if i type some keys i will type random codes

Hello, please report back when you have done the following:

1. Respond with your Windows language and region settings e.g. Keyboard layout.
  2. Export all your profiles and folders from CUE to save them on your desktop.
  3. You must stop CUE. It is not enough to hit the [x] from the open CUE window. You must place the cursor over the sail icon in your system tray, hold down the right mouse button, and select "Quit".
  4. Delete all files in the folder %Appdata%\Corsair\CUE

I look forward to receiving verification that you have performed these steps and your response should include your Windows language and region settings.

Hello, please report back when you have done the following:

1. Respond with your Windows language and region settings e.g. Keyboard layout.
  2. Export all your profiles and folders from CUE to save them on your desktop.
  3. You must stop CUE. It is not enough to hit the [x] from the open CUE window. You must place the cursor over the sail icon in your system tray, hold down the right mouse button, and select "Quit".
  4. Delete all files in the folder %Appdata%\Corsair\CUE

I look forward to receiving verification that you have performed these steps and your response should include your Windows language and region settings.

C:\Windows\system32> dism /online /get-intl

Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool

Version: 10.0.14393.0

Image Version: 10.0.14393.0

Reporting online international settings.

Default system UI language : en-US

System locale : en-US

Default time zone : SE Asia Standard Time

Active keyboard(s) : 0409:00000409

Keyboard layered driver : PC/AT Enhanced Keyboard (101/102-Key)

Installed language(s): en-US

Type : Fully localized language.

The operation completed successfully.

Im using my secondary keyboard now. My system language is en-US.

I tried to uninstall CUE many times and changed to the older version but still didnt work for me.

Archived