The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-03-2014, 04:46 PM
Sekai_Index's PC Specs

POST ID # = 739779
Sekai_Index Reputation: 10
Default CUE and Mumble/TeamSpeak

I know that CUE isn't the friendliest of softwares, but I'd like to report and issue regarding Mumble and TeamSpeak usage alongside it.

Mumble:
After a short while of chatting, usually around 15 min, CUE looses connection to my K95 RGB and starts to lag my entire computer resulting in the only fix being a restart. When I say lag, I mean really lag.

TeamSpeak:
Again, after about 15 min CUE looses connection to my K95, but it doesn't lag my system, just looses connection. This can be fixed by changing the polling rate switch to allow the computer to re-discover my K95, however when I shut down my computer the K95 is all lit up, requiring either a disconnection from the USB ports or if I turn off my PSU.

This is kinda annoying.
I am running 1.2.77 of CUE.

Old 11-03-2014, 05:22 PM
Muhad's PC Specs

POST ID # = 739786
Muhad Reputation: 10

If I may jump in here.

I have somewhat of a similar problem.

When I play Battlefield 4 I also use Teamspeak. I don't think Teamspeak causes any problems, however I do think the problem could be caused when BF4 switches maps ... meaning it displays a black screen then some pictures then back into a map. When it is not in a map I wonder if CUE thinks I am on my desktop or in a normal Window.

What happens to me is the keyboard lighting switches back to the Default. I experience no lag whatsoever. I have to alt-tab out of the game and back for my BF4 ligthing to be correct. My K70 RBG polling switch is in position one and I am using two USB 2.0 ports, and Windows 7 64 bit.

Old 11-05-2014, 01:03 AM
iCUE Product Manager

POST ID # = 740070
Corsair James Reputation: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhad View Post
If I may jump in here.

I have somewhat of a similar problem.

When I play Battlefield 4 I also use Teamspeak. I don't think Teamspeak causes any problems, however I do think the problem could be caused when BF4 switches maps ... meaning it displays a black screen then some pictures then back into a map. When it is not in a map I wonder if CUE thinks I am on my desktop or in a normal Window.

What happens to me is the keyboard lighting switches back to the Default. I experience no lag whatsoever. I have to alt-tab out of the game and back for my BF4 ligthing to be correct. My K70 RBG polling switch is in position one and I am using two USB 2.0 ports, and Windows 7 64 bit.
Ive heard of this issue in BF4 and I can request our validations team to test it. However, it also depends on the BF4 application as well. If it does switch out of the .exe when switching maps, for example, the CUE software will switch back to the default profile because it will pick up that the .exe is no longer active. It will switch back to BF4 though as the profile detection will work as long as the .exe for that application is in the foreground when CUE is detecting it (which is why your alt tab method works).

Last edited by Corsair James; 11-05-2014 at 01:07 AM.

Tags
lag, lighting, loose connection, mumble, teamspeak