Corsair Community

iCUE wont start, and wont detect devices

ZenSilence

iCUE is unusable, I've been having this issue for weeks. At first it stopped detecting my headphones and then it stopped detecting my keyboard, I tried updating it to the latest version and now it wont even start. And my headphone stop working once the app is installed. At this point I have over $100 of peripherals. I can't fully utilized.

Solutions?

So, what I've had to do so far is completely unintall the app just maintain basic functionality. I did go through and delete the app data. And after going through the numerous reboot loops, I'm here now trying to figure out why I have products I can't fully use. So is there a solution? No tech support? Is the solution for me - to never use/purchase Corsair products again? Because I won't...

First, Corsair does have tech support - this isn't it. You can get started with the "Support Ticket System" that's right at the top of the page. This is a user forum where users try to help each other.

If you'd like additional help, there's a few around here that are happy to help. But we need a bit more information from you - you can start with filling out your system details. Also, are you using any other monitoring tools?

If you just want to vent and complain, that's cool too. I get your frustration. But it won't get anything working for you.