Corsair Community

Just receive C-One Pro 1080TI

Runamuck

And I just discovered these forums while waiting for the UPS guy to deliver the system. I'm a little hesitant now that I've read all these threads about issues.

Anyone really happy with their purchase? I realize the nature of online support forums is you mostly are hearing from people who have a problem or once had a problem and stick around after their original problem was solved. But I guess before I crack the seal on this baby I want to be sure I'm not looking at a problematic machine that wasn't ready for prime time.

mine should be here tomorrow *fingers crossed*. I had previously seen the forums/complaints before i ordered, like most support areas, the common thread is going to be trying to resolve issues, i still ordered the 1080ti version myself, being of the mind that its likely that for every 1 that has an issues dozens are just fine. It is an absolutely stunning system, looks and engineering wise. I have had corsair peripherals for years and have not had an issue with any of them (aside from the occasional cue bug). Hopefully we are both stoked on our purchases

Unboxed, plugged in, attached to my brand new LG 34” Ultrawide 144hz gaming monitor. Connecting to topmost Display Port....no picture.

Switched to HDMI. Now computer won’t boot at all. Powers up, post chimes, but nothing. Tried on two different monitors and HDMI input of a TV. Nothing.

Sigh. Will report back once I get it to boot.

Worked all week, today was first day I had to futz around with it.

I took the cover off the machine...hope I didn't void the warranty. The graphics card didn't appear to be seated. I did so, re--assembled everything, and was able to get it to boot up. Several hours later, I've updated Windows, updated my Nvidia drivers, ran Liveupdate to update those drivers, have also loaded up Steam and Origin and now downloading some games.

What kind of benchmarks should I consider "normal" for this machine? I generally don't run Antivirus as I never download anything other than games from Steam or Origin. My last PC had Norton and it was a resource hog. I'm just careful and haven't been burned yet.

Right now, while downloading a bunch of stuff and having been powered on since about 6A this AM (8-9 hours now):

MB temps appear to be 107 (#3) and 125 (#4)

Fan at 4258RPM

CPU temps appear to be 124 (Core 1) to 109 (Core 3), 10% load

GPU appears to be 73, Fan 1101 RPM

GPU Cooler appears to be 77, Fan 406 RPM

Am I within normal operating temps for not being under load? All temps in F.

Unboxed, plugged in, attached to my brand new LG 34” Ultrawide 144hz gaming monitor. Connecting to topmost Display Port....no picture.

Switched to HDMI. Now computer won’t boot at all. Powers up, post chimes, but nothing. Tried on two different monitors and HDMI input of a TV. Nothing.

Sigh. Will report back once I get it to boot.

Did you try the other Display Port? Not that having one bad port is acceptable, but just curious if the other one worked. From your post, it looks like you didn't try the other one?

Archived