Corsair Community

600Q and Corsair Liquid coolers

svein

On the Carbide 600Q page it states that the case supports H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110. Which is useless information since they don't exist anymore.

I would like to know if H115i and H110i will fit the 600Q

I would like to know if H115i and H110i will fit the 600Q

Given a H110 fits I expect any 280mm cooler will fit so both the H115i + H110i should fit.

For my 750D only H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110 are listed and my H110iGT fits.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd really like to know the answer to this question.

The problem isn't the diameter of the fans, it's the thickness of the radiator + fans. As I understand it, the h115i is the same length and width as the h110i, but the radiator is thicker on the h115i. I'm worried that the added thickness will create problems with the huge heatsinks on the z170 motherboards around the cpu socket. I've watched a bunch of reviews on youtube to try to figure out if it's possible to mount the h115i in the bottom of the 600q with the asus z170-a motherboard.

The tech specs for the 600q does not list the h115i as compatible, but neither does the 900d, so I'm kinda hoping that corsair just haven't added it.

I think you are going to be OK. Yes, the compatibility chart is a complete mess with none of the current coolers or this "new" 1151 socket. The specification page also lists the H115i as being 26mm thick. This cannot be correct and I think it is referring to the actual radiator thickness, rather than the outside casing. You should consider all the H100i GTX/H110i/GT/GTX/H115 coolers as 30mm thick for planning purposes.

There are quite a few promotional shots of an Asus Hero in 600C. You always need be careful with how much value you place in those, but I would be quite surprised if it didn't fit. Here is one. It looks like you have a bit of comfort room.

http://cwsmgmt.corsair.com/responsive/img/600c/gallery_full_4.jpg

I just mounted an H115i to the front of my 600C as intake. Fits great. My CPU is getting nice cool outside air now, and the 3 120mm fans I put in the bottom + 1 rear 140mm are exhausting the chamber air nicely (especially warm with 2 980's for GPU). It's loud, but not as loud as I expected. I'm running in balanced mode, and getting 12-15 degrees cooler CPU temps (32c idle to 75c under load) than my H60 was previously providing in the rear spot. So I re-purposed that cooler into my kids gaming RIG to replace the stock Intel cooler he had!!

• 1 month later...
Thanks all. It worked out in the end. My motherboard have two 8pin 12V power connecters at the bottom which make the fan on the radiator a bit of a squeeze but with individual braided cables it's not to bad.

Archived