Corsair Community

RGB install for 9 fans on a high end system

SPathos

Hi folks,

Putting together a rather high end system here in Sydney. Have never built a modern day PC and have never directly set up RGB fans so i'm extremely confused on this front.

Here is what I will be ordering.

3 of the LL120 will replace the stock fans in the H150i. My focus is on the RGB and I would like to control this for all 9 fans from as few sources as possible. Are the items I have in that listing sufficient for this? If I understand correctly the lighting node pro connect into the commander pro? Do all 3 lighting node pro's do this? Or do I even need the commander pro? I know there are RGB headers on the motherboard but surely having it all run through the commander pro is simpler? Or do I also need a Corsair RGB Fan LED hub? Like I said, I'm very confused.

I will be having the vendor put this together (me doing it is out of the question), so I am a little concerned that while it may all light up it will not be properly connected in terms of ease of use because I have left something out of the order and/or I am ill-informed in how to request it all be done.

Thank you kindly.

read this buddy... take you time with it as there is a lot to take in,,

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=173880

But to answer your question. yes it seems you have everything you need

i assume you are running 6 of the Fans in push/pull on the H150i?

The perfect link! Thanks a bunch that's exactly what I needed.

For the fans I was going to have the side and bottom as intake and top as exhaust.