Corsair Community

My wish is to build a wonderful computer for summer lan events. The theme is white and RGB.

I picked up parts from several online retailers. Case directly from the store, all other parts from online. The order went to the week and the parts arrived.

I'll add pictures and experiences later.

Ddz-KcWUQAApKGH.jpg

On Friday I built a new PC in five hours. There were no impossible obstacles, some had to stop thinking about it. Easier than 25 years ago, but still could simplify things.

Color coded connectors. It would be good to plug fans in series (less cables). There should be more openings than just one (570x) on the PSU cover. All screws with only one size tool (cross head).

Otherwise, yes, great performance from Corsair. I'm satisfied. :)

Short video:

DeHkZ3TX0AAHsY0.jpg

DeHkvHKWAAAy5Gn.jpg

DeHlkTYWkAAnMOn.jpg

DeHj47rXUAARzQo.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

damn! what a low firestrike score with 1070 ti? do u have the cpu and gpu on stock or overclocked?

i also have the msi 1070 ti and get 20500 with i7 8700k - gpu +200 core and 500 memory, cpu all cores to 5ghz

damn! what a low firestrike score with 1070 ti? do u have the cpu and gpu on stock or overclocked?

i also have the msi 1070 ti and get 20500 with i7 8700k - gpu +200 core and 500 memory, cpu all cores to 5ghz

Thanks for the tips! I have not overclocked. I have been a console player for 20 years and now back to the roots. :)

I bring here new results when overclocking is done.

• 3 weeks later...
What's the solution when I want to bring the black USB cable shown in the picture through the PSU box slot to the motherboard? Is the cable available from the market? The best would have a 90 degree turn, but CableMods it was in the "wrong" direction...

Problem solved: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N7DU5LC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Now, the 570X own USB cable is hidden and this cable goes to the motherboard.

41dgBkx05yL.jpg

There are not enough SATA power connectors on the computer. I would have attached another Lighting Node Pro.

Now Setup is 2x6+4 Corsair´s Strips and 6 Corsair fans. Commander Pro + Node Pro.

There was a big gaming and demoscene event this weekend, with my new computer.

Assembly Summer 2018

[ame]

[/ame] Edited by Nisupulla

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...