Corsair Community

Request Keyboard Profiles Here (courtesy of Krazykid)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you make a profile in which every key is white and when a key is pressed a ripple emits out from that key pressed and reverts back to a white key. Like the one "Christmas" one but instead multi colors its turning the keys dark. Hope that makes sense and is not too difficult.

[ame]

[/ame]

I'm really kicking myself for not getting the RGB, but thats neither here nor there.

My request is for either a profile or a link to a quaility tutorial/walkthru on makeing profiles.

Basicly what I want is the Lighting Key effect except instead of the default no backlighting until keypress. I was wondering if I could have them all backlit on the lowest setting by default, with the brightest "Keylighting effect on keypress.

My issue is when i'm gaming at night it can be difficult sometimes for me to find the homerow bumps on the F and J keys when i've got the keyboard in my lap. Its usually no big deal finding them on the desk when its flat, but its usually standing on its side or laying on my chest or some other weird position.

Also would it be possible to sync and/or bind the keylighting to the 10key numerical equivilent of the key pressed? press A and the numpad 1 also keylights, press z and the numpad 2 and 6 also keylight. I think it would kinda look cool if you've got it set to med or maybe slow, depending on how fast you type, it should fill up pretty quickly and all 1-9 numkeys remain lit until you've finished typing and they fade.

What do you think?

I'm really kicking myself for not getting the RGB, but thats neither here nor there.

My request is for either a profile or a link to a quaility tutorial/walkthru on makeing profiles.

Basicly what I want is the Lighting Key effect except instead of the default no backlighting until keypress. I was wondering if I could have them all backlit on the lowest setting by default, with the brightest "Keylighting effect on keypress.

My issue is when i'm gaming at night it can be difficult sometimes for me to find the homerow bumps on the F and J keys when i've got the keyboard in my lap. Its usually no big deal finding them on the desk when its flat, but its usually standing on its side or laying on my chest or some other weird position.

Also would it be possible to sync and/or bind the keylighting to the 10key numerical equivilent of the key pressed? press A and the numpad 1 also keylights, press z and the numpad 2 and 6 also keylight. I think it would kinda look cool if you've got it set to med or maybe slow, depending on how fast you type, it should fill up pretty quickly and all 1-9 numkeys remain lit until you've finished typing and they fade.

What do you think?

Cant do non rgb profiles

Ive sent you an email about this.

Just read this thread, I'm not sure how long these things take you but if a 5 dollar donation bumps me up the waiting list I'm totally down with paying to cut in line...

PM me or whatever, I got no problems with paying you in advance. I'll be waiting to hear from you.

Edited by CriminalChris
typo

Heya, long time Krazy, glad to see you're still as epic as ever making profiles.

I was hoping to request something black hole themed with rainbows.

Now in a nutshell Black Holes are masses of gravity in which not even light can escape, blah blah blah. Now the light that would be seen closest to it would be red as it's the longest wavelength of light and black holes stretch and distort it. So I was thinking of something with the very center of the keyboard being solid black, either with one key or a small cluster of keys, whatever you think looks better.

I'd like the Event Horizon to be the rainbow (very bright) and slowly (very very slowly, almost trancelike slow), be falling into the black center in a rainbow pattern. Basically in the color pattern like this:

SyFNyKgGOa-10.png

Note, i didn't draw that, found it on the net, but basically the shortest length of the rainbow will be slowly pulled into the center and red-shifted before falling into the black hole becoming invisible (ignore that random blue thing the artist drew).

The spiral itself, in regards to how slow it should be as it falls inward to the red-shifted area and the solid black hole itself should be something like this video:

[ame]https://youtu.be/6GKBf3XcozM?t=2m24s[/ame]

But even slower than that rotation, much slower, almost like a gentle fade, maybe one whole rainbow every minute or more gets eaten. (its not a direct pull into the center, the rainbows spiral around until they get near the center, red-shifted, and consumed by the black mass)

My last request, if it can be fulfilled. Is a multiple version of this. As in, one is the profile directly requested, one is a static and non-moving version that just shows the static rainbow around the black hole, one where if the black key or keys (whichever looks better) are pressed they ripple out an ultra fast rainbow splash explosion, and one where its the same as the prior, but all keys make the ultra fast ripple splash)

Is this possible to make? Is it too much to make as a request?

I enjoyed the previous profile you made for me a long time ago, that being the Phazon Blue one, but while I like those spacey profiles, none really relate to Black Holes. And given that I've been playing a lot of a game called Elite Dangerous and exploring the galaxy to see the various Black Holes hidden about (including Sagittarius A*) I wanted to change up my keyboard for once into something a little more epic.

So is this possible? And if so would you be so kind as to make it? Either way I appreciate your time and keep up the amazing work you're doing.

P.S. If you need more images of black holes I can provide them, or just do a google image search.

Heya, long time Krazy, glad to see you're still as epic as ever making profiles.

I was hoping to request something black hole themed with rainbows.

Now in a nutshell Black Holes are masses of gravity in which not even light can escape, blah blah blah. Now the light that would be seen closest to it would be red as it's the longest wavelength of light and black holes stretch and distort it. So I was thinking of something with the very center of the keyboard being solid black, either with one key or a small cluster of keys, whatever you think looks better.

I'd like the Event Horizon to be the rainbow (very bright) and slowly (very very slowly, almost trancelike slow), be falling into the black center in a rainbow pattern. Basically in the color pattern like this:

SyFNyKgGOa-10.png

Note, i didn't draw that, found it on the net, but basically the shortest length of the rainbow will be slowly pulled into the center and red-shifted before falling into the black hole becoming invisible (ignore that random blue thing the artist drew).

The spiral itself, in regards to how slow it should be as it falls inward to the red-shifted area and the solid black hole itself should be something like this video:

https://youtu.be/6GKBf3XcozM?t=2m24s

But even slower than that rotation, much slower, almost like a gentle fade, maybe one whole rainbow every minute or more gets eaten. (its not a direct pull into the center, the rainbows spiral around until they get near the center, red-shifted, and consumed by the black mass)

My last request, if it can be fulfilled. Is a multiple version of this. As in, one is the profile directly requested, one is a static and non-moving version that just shows the static rainbow around the black hole, one where if the black key or keys (whichever looks better) are pressed they ripple out an ultra fast rainbow splash explosion, and one where its the same as the prior, but all keys make the ultra fast ripple splash)

Is this possible to make? Is it too much to make as a request?

I enjoyed the previous profile you made for me a long time ago, that being the Phazon Blue one, but while I like those spacey profiles, none really relate to Black Holes. And given that I've been playing a lot of a game called Elite Dangerous and exploring the galaxy to see the various Black Holes hidden about (including Sagittarius A*) I wanted to change up my keyboard for once into something a little more epic.

So is this possible? And if so would you be so kind as to make it? Either way I appreciate your time and keep up the amazing work you're doing.

P.S. If you need more images of black holes I can provide them, or just do a google image search.

This seems like a great idea. we'll see when i get to it, if anytime soon.

Hey, was wondering if you could make a profile that fits this anime intro:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBOx1If615M[/ame]

Was thinking of making the colours to match the girl's hair and eyes as well a bit of the orange and yellow used. Also maybe some of the colours rotating at random sorta like the random movements in the intro(if that's possible) not sure if that could work. Maybe have it for reactive typing. I hope you can get this, or if the idea is even possible. Best regards mate!

Not sure if this is the right place to post it, but it's the only thread I could find regarding it so here goes.

This is my basic, functional K95 RGB Profile for "The Division".

Functionality:

- Consumables (G1-6)

- Grenades (G7-12)

- Emotes (G13-18)

I added some colour groups that make sense to me, but of course that's easy enough to change if you don't like it.

ie. Combat = red, navigation = orange, abilities = yellow, emotes = white etc.

Also, this maps to the following REMAPS I did in the keyboard mapping.

Required Keymap changes:

1. ` = push to talk

2. \ = chat text

2. Emotes = Shift + (1 to 6)

That's it..

Hope it helps.

http://1drv.ms/1WaEDHO

Not sure if this is the right place to post it, but it's the only thread I could find regarding it so here goes.

This is my basic, functional K95 RGB Profile for "The Division".

Functionality:

- Consumables (G1-6)

- Grenades (G7-12)

- Emotes (G13-18)

I added some colour groups that make sense to me, but of course that's easy enough to change if you don't like it.

ie. Combat = red, navigation = orange, abilities = yellow, emotes = white etc.

Also, this maps to the following REMAPS I did in the keyboard mapping.

Required Keymap changes:

1. ` = push to talk

2. \ = chat text

2. Emotes = Shift + (1 to 6)

That's it..

Hope it helps.

http://1drv.ms/1WaEDHO

Is this a request or are you trying to find the place to share a profile?

Awesome work in this thread "kid"

I had a request that I hope can by done. Strafe RGB Device

I like to have the static backlight for alpha numeric deep blue.

Key type reaction ripple, white, but would like this action to be isolated to the closest 5 keys only

upper numbers static deep green. Key type reaction red individual fade after a few seconds

Action keys (tab down to CNTRL and accros to other CNTRL, up to Backspace)

Static red, or mild pulsation in brightness, key type reaction, individual change to white fade back after a few secs.

Number pad numbers and period static white, key type reaction ripple through group set red

num lock across to dash and down to enter static deep blue, reaction. individual change to white and back

"F" keys and all keys between number pad and alphas all static white 66% bright, no reaction.

If any of this is not Doable, change whatever you want!!

You are the man for the job from what i gather here.

Really awesome work dude, i would like to request three profiles actually. One Green Arrow profile, one Deadpool and one based on demon hunters from wow, something like Illidan stormrage. I don't really like when the keyboard is flashing without doing anything, for example there is a spiderman profile out there, can't remember by who but it's really awesome it's just static colour when not doing anyting and when you are typing there's web shoothing out from every keystroke. I like the more subtle profiles and not something you would see at a rave, i mean they are really cool and all but gets annoying in the long run.

Keep the awesome work up dude.