Corsair Community

Void Wireless volume randomly goes up and down

Alan_the_great

Sorry for the late response, just saw the replies.

I don't believe I have auto profile switching enabled, as I only have one profile for everything at the moment. If you mean the thing when I press in on the volume control, I'm not touching it at all when the issue occurs.

• 5 months later...

Hi! I have the same issue. I noticed that if I disable the Dolby Headphone feature in CUE, the problem disappears. So at least in my case, it's something related to that specific setting. I don't know how much "better" the sound is with that feature switched on, anyway.

I opened a ticket with Corsair support, describing the problem in detail and linking to the various forum threads regarding the issue. They only replied back asking for a photo copy of my warranty, which I doubt I'd be able to dig up. It makes no sense to me why they would need to verify my warranty in order to answer a software issue, but there it is.

• 5 months later...
I have the corsair HS60s and I also have the problem where in some games such as fortnite and ring of elysium, the audio randomly gets louder and after couple of seconds goes back down. I have noticed this only happens when I have the 7.1 usb dongle attached to the headphones. I haven't noticed when using only the 3.5mm audio jack. Does anyone know a fix? Might it be a problem with the dongle or iCUE software?

• 10 months later...

I am having the same issue, but with the HS70 Wireless

I noticed it only happen with gaming, I don't know why.

I already tried:

- turning off Window's volume reduction: it didn't work

- disable the Dolby Headphone feature: I don't know where this "Dolby" feature settings is, but since it's been more than a year I assume you were talking about the "7.1 surround" and "2.0 Stereo". And the issue happens with both of them

Anyone figured it out?

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

This is what worked for me:

Uininstall iCue.

Make sure to delete settings, profiles, etc.

It will uninstall the drivers as well.

Reboot.

Download and install the beta version of iCue with slipstream from this link: https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=191706

Reboot.

Set up your profiles and everything again. Mine is simple I just use the Bass Boost default template.

Launch your favorite game and test it out. This fixed the problem for me.

I think if you have a newer headset that is using their "Slipstream" wireless you'll need the special drivers from this beta version, but I could honestly be wrong. Its just a guess.

Hope this helps someone out there!