Corsair Community

Corsair H100i Platinum - air in pump

Lemon556

hello, I have cooling Corsair H100i RGB Platinum and I noticed that when I turn on the silent mode, I can hear the air in the pump or bubbles. I moved the computer case from side to side and changed from quiet to extreme mode to blow out the air and still nothing helps. Please help :/

hello, I have cooling Corsair H100i RGB Platinum and I noticed that when I turn on the silent mode, I can hear the air in the pump or bubbles. I moved the computer case from side to side and changed from quiet to extreme mode to blow out the air and still nothing helps. Please help :/

hey i had the same problem and others have the same problem with the wakü. this is completely normal. where did you install your radiator. you can only try to turn your housing and move the radiator so that the air comes out of the pump

hey i had the same problem and others have the same problem with the wakü. this is completely normal. where did you install your radiator. you can only try to turn your housing and move the radiator so that the air comes out of the pump

I have a radiator installed at the top. How do I move the radiator?