Corsair Community

Commander Pro 9 fans & H100i RGB

So I’m building with and 011 dynamic case and have difficulty connecting the 9 QL 120 fans and the aio. I want the icue software to control all the fans and the rgb. How do I connect everything? Do I connect the AIO to the commander pro along with the lighting node and all the fans? Or do I connect the AIO directly into the MOBO and only connect the fans to the commander pro?

Your best bet is to get 2 RGB Fan LED Hubs and not use the Lighting NOde Cores that come with the QL Fans.

You can then connect both fan hubs to the Commander Pro and control the RGB from there.

Connect the CoPro USB to the motherboard. Cooler USB to the CoPro.

Radiator fan speed control should be run from the cooler. Not sure which flavor of the H100i you got so I don't know if it's got a built-in RGB controller or what's going on there.

So the Platinum? If you keep the stock fans with it, you'd control them directly from the cooler. If you put the QLs on there, you'd need to control the from the fan hubs/commander Pro - the Platinum coolers won't be able to control the RGB for the QL series fans.

Quick question... what about the 3 QL fans that don’t fit the CoPro because there’s only 6 fan slots. Do I just plug them directly into the Mobo or get a splitter and have 2 fans into 1 CoPro slot?