iHue: A Phillips Hue sync clone for Corsair RGB Lighting

djhexx

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Hi there, could you post a new Discord invite link (current one appears to be invalid) and perhaps a link to the Github project as well?

The project was open source in the beginning, but I have closed the source for now. Unclear if it will go open source, but maybe one day. The discord channel has been disbanded for now and will be relaunched when I get the website up and begin some opening up some beta testing.

Some new updates:

The project formerly known as "iHue" is still in production. I think its going to be a really fun tool for RGB enthusiast and gamers to tinker around with. The project started out as a wanna be ambilight clone and has grown into something more of a lighting studio.

Although the application is excellent for setting up the typical ambilight setup, we're going to have some features will include some really wild capabilities to customize lighting profiles to synchronize with games in a much more sophisticated way.

Stay tuned for a link to the website when it comes up. I'll be preparing some demo material on it as I approach a beta launch.

Edited by djhexx