Corsair Community

2nd Corsair Vengeance 2000 problem

OverSpeed301

Hello,

I am experiencing a problem with my 2nd Corsair Vengeance 2000 (the first has been RMA'ed, because it was cracked and he had multiple other problems, like no sound in the right speaker).

Today I have a (big) problem with that Vengeance 2000. I don't have ANY basses in both headphones.

I've tried a lot of things :

• Googled that problem : I think I must be alone with this bug. No one have the same problem as me.
  • Tried to connect from the USB ports (USB2.0 & USB 3.0) front and rear: nothing.
  • Tried with another PC : nothing.
  • Deal with Enhancements in the Playback Devices : nothing.
  • Deal with Corsair Software : nothing.

Considering that I listen to electronic music and that I play some games, the headset is unusable now.

Is there a way to repair this headset ? If it's not possible, I think I will not send in RMA this headset, because 20-30EUR for each RMA, it's expensive (but this excessive price is from FR, not from Corsair).

Thanks you by Advance !

OverSpeed301.

Did you only start experiencing the problem today?

If so, it may be a bad headset.

When you request a new RMA, in the comments section tell them it has been replaced before and provide your previous RMA number. The representative should help you with shipping.

Hello,

Thanks you for your reply!

No, that problem has appeared 7 months after I received the new headset, but I really take care of this headset : it never fall, I often clean it, etc ... I think it's not my fault.

I will try to make a new RMA with that.

Thanks!

Archived