Corsair Community

Save QL120 Lighting Profiles To Device?

Zezix

Forgive me if this is a re-post, I checked the forums for an answer for a bit and couldn't find one.

I can't seem to figure out how to save the lighting profiles on my corsair QL120 fans to the devices themselves. There doesn't seem to be an option for it as there is for my K70 keyboard.

Does anyone know how to do this? It's very annoying to have my fans lighting go all white when I lock my PC.

Any help is appreciated, Thank you.

You would set the option for hardware lighting for the LNC/LNP/CP that you have.

The options are more limited than what you can do with the software but you'll be able to set it to something other than white. You seem to have found this setting before because the default isn't all white ...

Thanks for the reply,

So what you're saying is there is currently no way to save the custom lighting profile to the fans themselves? Do I understand that correctly?

Also, nope, I never changed any default hardware lighting. It was rainbow when I first turned my PC on and only turned white after I customized my own lighting profile. Super odd.