Corsair Community

Adjusting LL120 Brightness Spiral Rainbow

Sunkey

Hello,

I want to adjust the brightness of my LL120 fans

I'm talking only for spiral rainbow effect (I know I can adjust the opacity of the fans if I'm choosing static color).

I want to adjust the brightness of 3 out of 7 fans (only the front facing fans)

I can only change the brightness of my node pro which causing adjustment of the brightness of all the fans while I want to adjust only three.

Is there any way to adjust it separately?

Thanks.

You are almost there...

1) Set up the Spiral Rainbow effect for all 7 fans.

2) Add a "static" lighting effect on top.

3) It will default to white and cover over. Change it to 0,0,0. All lights are dark.

4) Move the Opacity slider up and down and notice the rainbow peeking through the "dark overlay".

5) CTRL + Left click drag around each fan you don't want to have the dark filter (or left click any fan to remove it, then apply it to the 3 that need it).

6) Now you can adjust brightness for those 3 fans by moving the opacity slider in the Static 0,0,0 layer.

You are almost there...

1) Set up the Spiral Rainbow effect for all 7 fans.

2) Add a "static" lighting effect on top.

3) It will default to white and cover over. Change it to 0,0,0. All lights are dark.

4) Move the Opacity slider up and down and notice the rainbow peeking through the "dark overlay".

5) CTRL + Left click drag around each fan you don't want to have the dark filter (or left click any fan to remove it, then apply it to the 3 that need it).

6) Now you can adjust brightness for those 3 fans by moving the opacity slider in the Static 0,0,0 layer.

Thanks a lot!

Problem solved!