Corsair Community

8GB Corsair Flash Survivor problem

Zaim

Hi, I have the above flash drive, I've noticed that when trying to access information on the drive it's very slow, it is fine on my other flash drive (Flash voyager). the other thing is when copying the progress goes to the end and stops for minutes then finishes. I've tried reformatting the drive but has no effect. not happy with this.

Please be patient. Your first post was on Saturday when Corsair was closed. Your last post was at 3:45 AM PST. He hasn't seen the thread yet. Let the guy sleep lol!

ah lol, thought he would be on the forums on a weekend :p:

• Corsair Employee

Our hours are from 8:30AM to 5:30 PM pacific time Monday through Friday excluding holidays.

And I would suggest we try and replace the drive, please use the link on the left and request an RMA and we will be happy to replace it.

Our hours are from 8:30AM to 5:30 PM pacific time Monday through Friday excluding holidays.

And I would suggest we try and replace the drive, please use the link on the left and request an RMA and we will be happy to replace it.

Hi thanks. only issue is i need a pen drive for my college work, is it possible to ship the new one first then i will send this in?

Archived