Corsair Community

G Keys - Adding 4 Keystrokes

Hengy

• Corsair Employee
Current limitation should be (4) keystrokes in iCUE under remap. I've passed the suggestion along to our software team to review for increasing the count, and they will see if it can be added to a future update of the software. Just curious since this is the first time I've seen this come up, how many keystrokes are you trying to perform? Something I can provide them for reference.

Current limitation should be (4) keystrokes in iCUE under remap. I've passed the suggestion along to our software team to review for increasing the count, and they will see if it can be added to a future update of the software. Just curious since this is the first time I've seen this come up, how many keystrokes are you trying to perform? Something I can provide them for reference.

Right now I’m using the G keys with the stream deck software. Can I use it with icue software at the same time? If so how do I do it? Seems all I need is to put hotkeys in the g keys.

I need 4 keystrokes. Shift control p h.

Right now I’m using the G keys with the stream deck software. Can I use it with icue software at the same time? If so how do I do it? Seems all I need is to put hotkeys in the g keys.

I need 4 keystrokes. Shift control p h.

Or is this the best solution.