Corsair Community

Corsair one pro updates on the way?

CeeCee

The firm is about to invest in new creators pc’s,

I did suggest the corsair one, which are more then just gamers pc’s in my opinion.

We run game engines like Unreal for animations and vr, and high end modeling software, so I assume the i160 will be sufficient for the workload.

We do have some alternative systems selected too, with quadro cards and xeon processors.

But before investing , we would like to know if there isn’t a newer iteration of the i160 or i165 available in short notice, because the latest release is about 6 months old now.

Expected to place the orders in Q4.

Any news yet?

• Corsair Employee
The firm is about to invest in new creators pc’s,

I did suggest the corsair one, which are more then just gamers pc’s in my opinion.

We run game engines like Unreal for animations and vr, and high end modeling software, so I assume the i160 will be sufficient for the workload.

We do have some alternative systems selected too, with quadro cards and xeon processors.

But before investing , we would like to know if there isn’t a newer iteration of the i160 or i165 available in short notice, because the latest release is about 6 months old now.

Expected to place the orders in Q4.

Any news yet?

Nothing we can share yet. As a rule of thumb, we do not discuss unreleased products (for any category). I've seen a few posts asking similar questions to yours and wanted to address that here for you.

Aside from that, the recommendation of a Corsair ONE for modelling/animation work at your organization is appreciated! Regarding your usecase, what would you say is the most important specification? Is it core count, memory, or professional graphics hardware? If you'd like to respond over PM, I'd love to hear your feedback.