Corsair Community

Multi color leds on the keyboard

Aequitis

Hi,

I really like the Corsair keyboard line but there is 1 thing i wish to see

and that is multi color leds ...

(ive looked into replacing the leds myself (got a K90 and wanted to match my casemod) but ran into some trouble as the used leds have 3,3v and the color i want (orange) is like 1,8v

so is it maybe possible to incorporate multi color leds in a future release of the keyboard ?

maybe the K99 ;)

thx

This is my first Post on these forums. But this is HUGE for me. I want Corsair to Take the K95 and put a light color changing option into software you control from your PC.

Some keyboards have the full spectrum of colors, 16.8 million colors on it. Also, I want an option where the keyboard will cycle through all the colors automatically.

Please Corsair, Put this into your K95

Also, if corsair DOES put color changing LED's in there Keyboards. (And Hopefully mice too!) Make it work with Corsair link. Have the lights be able to change color along with your lights in your PC case (if you have corsair lighting kit). That way when i have my PC cycle through the colors so does my keyboard and mouse so my Keyboard, Mouse, and PC will light up the exact same color at the exact same time

Archived