Corsair Community

Corsair Cooler Pricing

HOODedAssault

Good day all, I know I haven't been around the forums as much (gets busy had a 2nd daughter and started a new job etc.), but I'm building a new rig with many corsair parts since you guys have been so good to me (domination contest etc.). I've been on an ivy bridge rig for a while now and didn't know much about the newer haswell platforms, but am moving to skylake and will be checking in on the forums more frequently again with that knowledge. Rig consists of a Corsair 400c case, MSI Gaming Pro Carbon motherboard, 6700k, 16gb corsair lpx 2666 ddr4 and gtx 1070. I've been looking into coolers and they seam to be crazy priced in Canada right now. Talking $80 for an h60 (I obviously don't want to settle for an h60). Just figured I'd check here to see if anyone knew of places to get some good prices on corsair coolers, especially in Canada. Thanks for any input you have and keep an eye for my rig on the forums ;):.

Yes, now I believe currency devaluation was specifically mentioned as a likely consequence of Brexit. Enjoy. If Canada is smart, they will get that giant wall of ice up along the US border before November. That probably won't help the exchange rate though.

Yes, now I believe currency devaluation was specifically mentioned as a likely consequence of Brexit.

This was the situation long before Brexit. Some of this is down to VAT @ 20%, but in general the price in USD is often the same number of GBP :(:.

This was the situation long before Brexit. Some of this is down to VAT @ 20%, but in general the price in USD is often the same number of GBP :(:.

The 'ice wall' comment should have conveyed the more whimsical nature of the post, but since I am likely the only one with a doctorate in the subject matter, let's move on save the seminar for some other day.

Archived