Corsair Community

Charging stats for Ironclaw Wireless

Z.S

What are the average charging times for the Ironclaw wireless

such as how long does it take to get to 25% or 50% or fully charge

also if Corsair could make a version of this mouse that wirelessly charges that would be even better

It does not use %, but a low, medium, full descriptive system. You can add this to the iCUE dashboard. I've never bothered to put a stop watch on it, but your talking about 1-2 hours plugged in.

There is the Dark Core model is you need Qi charging, but make sure you read up on that first. Not everyone is quite so enamored with wireless charging.

It does not use %, but a low, medium, full descriptive system. You can add this to the iCUE dashboard. I've never bothered to put a stop watch on it, but your talking about 1-2 hours plugged in.

There is the Dark Core model is you need Qi charging, but make sure you read up on that first. Not everyone is quite so enamored with wireless charging.

I don't want the Dark Core SE RGB the Ironclaw Wireless has more buttons and supposedly has lower latency which is why I am considering this over that and as for QI charging on the Dark Core SE RGB (even though I don't have that mouse) I am not a fan of it due to the fact that you can only charge it at a specific part of the MM1000 and the fact that the QI charger built in is off center making it harder to posision on that mouse mat and when putting it on a QI pad the mouse may not be level and thus may not charge as it would be leaning to one side

ALSO I don't really mind there not being wireless charging as long as the mouse can charge fast as I am the type of guy who forgets to charge something such as my headset and then randomly out of nowhere during a online game the headset turns off and I have to look away from my screen and fumble around trying to get the cable and plug it in by which time I have lost the match or round

It charges up fast and the battery lasts a good 5-7 days for me. I am not overly concerned with flipping the switch to turn it off and let it stay on with a 15 min sleep time, so if you are an economizer you could probably stretch it out even more. Huge change in battery performance from the original Dark Core. Either way, I let it run down until it clicks off. Then it takes 2 seconds to swap the 2.4 receiver with the cable in the back of the keyboard or MM800. 1-2 hours later, full charge. Probably only matters for those that are going to use it at distance in a HTPC kind of set up.

• 1 year later...