Corsair Community

Corsair Link Can Only Control the First Fan

jcdiv47

I recently did a new built with case Corsair 570X, AIO CPU cooler NZXT X52. I changed the three front case fans and put on three ML 120 fans.

I plugged the fans onto the RGB hub and use the splitter that connects the AIO pump to power the fans, and then I connected the hub to LNP. But it seems that it is always the one fan that connects the first header on hub is responding to the changes on Link.

I tried to alternate the order of three fans and it didn't changed the result. I would really appreciate any help.

• 1 month later...

I would try the switching the port the rgb hub is plugged into. I had the same issue, which looks to be a faulty Commander Pro, which looks as though a dodgy batch got past corsairs QA as there are loads of similar posts.

My first port is behaving as yours is only lighting up one fan on the first port of the RGB hub. I put the rgb hub in the other port of the Commander Pro and hey presto all 6 fans worked.

Sadly this means I need to at some point open a support ticket due to the apparently faulty Commander, its a temporary fix, but I hope this helps.

Open iCUE and go to the Lighting Node Pro tab, then Lighting Set-up. Make sure you have selected ML-RGB fans for the proper channel and tell it the correct number of fans. I don't know what will happen if you tell it SP-RGB when they are actually ML. A fewer number of designated fans would also cut-off the lighting.

Archived