Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Cooling

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-19-2019, 02:07 PM
Metalover's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1011812
Metalover Reputation: 10
Default LL 120 Fans lighting issue

Hello,

So at February i purchased 2 packs of 3x LL 120 fans, and they were working great, however this month my fans started having issues with the lighting.

What exactly happens is that while my PC is running everything is fine they work without any issue, but when I start playing a game after 1-5 minutes the colors freeze on fans, they wont rotate just freeze plus that in games like the division 2 they don't light at all.

I tried rearrange some of the fans and the same thing happend and yesterday I changed the lighting node pro from the second box that I had and everything worked great, but today it is the same story all over again.

I'm really desperated with this issue it feels like I have wasted 200 euros for a bad quality product...

Old 07-19-2019, 02:51 PM
iCue βeta Team Green
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1011822
DevBiker Reputation: 88

What happens if you disable the SDK integration? I know that you'll lose the integrated lighting - I'm trying to determine if this is iCUE itself or something with the SDK integration.

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.

Old 07-19-2019, 03:14 PM
Metalover's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1011824

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevBiker View Post
What happens if you disable the SDK integration? I know that you'll lose the integrated lighting - I'm trying to determine if this is iCUE itself or something with the SDK integration.
If I disable the SDK they light up (in division), they don't turn off.

Also I wanted to add... that the issue started while playing armored warfare (which i uninstalled for good) both times.

Last edited by Metalover; 07-19-2019 at 04:24 PM.

Old 07-19-2019, 05:34 PM
iCue βeta Team Green
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1011836
DevBiker Reputation: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalover View Post
If I disable the SDK they light up (in division), they don't turn off.
I don't understand. I thought that Division 2 had iCUE integration so ... this confuses me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalover View Post
Also I wanted to add... that the issue started while playing armored warfare (which i uninstalled for good) both times.
So the issue only happened when playing Armored Warfare? Does it happen in any other game?

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.

Old 07-20-2019, 12:36 AM
Metalover's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1011856

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevBiker View Post
I don't understand. I thought that Division 2 had iCUE integration so ... this confuses me. ,

So the issue only happened when playing Armored Warfare? Does it happen in any other game?
With sdk enabled from the icue the fans do not light, if i disable it they will light up on the colors that I use from the icue.

It started with armored warfare, now it happens with any game.

Simply at division, the lights wont light at all while sdk is enabled, if sdk is off they light at icue colors (not the game's one), for the rest of the games it doesn't matter if sdk is on or off because the lights will freeze after 1-5 minutes.

Last edited by Metalover; 07-20-2019 at 03:36 AM.