Corsair Community

Icue Nexus stopped working, what to do?

Sp4den

so i have had my Nexus for 5 days and everything has been working fine up till now except that crazy cpu usage that i wrote about in my other thread.

when i started my computer today, the nexus was showing the corsair animation but when icue started the Animation just freezes.. the animation starts again if i close icue.

the nexus interface in icue are also broken now (see screenshot attached)

if i force a firmware upgrade then the screen just turns black (i can dim the light in icue so it is responding to icue) if i close icue then the corsair animation starts again.

all my other stuff are working fine in icue so only nexus that has a problem.. see (screenshot attached)

i have been running with the same bottoms and widgets for days but last night i made a new bottom that might have a bug or cause something to mess it all up

i created a new bottom with a background and set it to start internet explorer with a steamapps url. (screenshot attached) it worked but that was the only change i made in icue yesterday

so right no i'm at a lose.. does anyone have any ideas on how to get it working again???

thx

Nexus.thumb.png.eac7abf8241d906e16e4fddcfb5777fd.png

icue.thumb.png.206544e6d4d891e0855d5a9ef226f3fc.png

IEsteamapps.thumb.png.66ff2fb9eba84193b2552d2d2228de79.png

so i have had my Nexus for 5 days and everything has been working fine up till now except that crazy cpu usage that i wrote about in my other thread.

when i started my computer today, the nexus was showing the corsair animation but when icue started the Animation just freezes.. the animation starts again if i close icue.

the nexus interface in icue are also broken now (see screenshot attached)

if i force a firmware upgrade then the screen just turns black (i can dim the light in icue so it is responding to icue) if i close icue then the corsair animation starts again.

all my other stuff are working fine in icue so only nexus that has a problem.. see (screenshot attached)

i have been running with the same bottoms and widgets for days but last night i made a new bottom that might have a bug or cause something to mess it all up

i created a new bottom with a background and set it to start internet explorer with a steamapps url. (screenshot attached) it worked but that was the only change i made in icue yesterday

so right no i'm at a lose.. does anyone have any ideas on how to get it working again???

thx

§I has similar issue, i Thinbk you connected Nexus on the usb in, in the back of your keyboard. If yes connetc your keyboard to an usb 3.0 in. If you don't connect nexus on keyboard connet it to a 3.0 usb directly. The screen need some speed to work good.

Let me know ;)

Fabio

§I has similar issue, i Thinbk you connected Nexus on the usb in, in the back of your keyboard. If yes connetc your keyboard to an usb 3.0 in. If you don't connect nexus on keyboard connet it to a 3.0 usb directly. The screen need some speed to work good.

Let me know ;)

Fabio

i finally got it working after trying with the forth USB port in my motherboard.. got it working stable on a USB 3.0 GEN 1 port... for some reason it didn't work on my USB 3.0 GEN 2 Ports