Corsair Community

Can I use all my aRGB lights through iCue

Madmaxneo

The idea is that I'd like to combine all of my RGB lighting within my case under one system. I was debating on going with using my MB connectors with a powered RGB light splitter and adapters for the different connectors. My issue is that the MB software (RGB Fusion) isn't anywhere as dynamic as the iCue software is. In the process of talking with some people and ordering 2 Corsair LL 140 fans for my top rad it was mentioned I should control all of my lights through the iCue software because it has some great aRGB control.

I agreed as I have the K95 RGB and love the lighting effects.

I was wondering if that would be possible and what I might need for some lights to work correctly with iCue.

My case lights have the same connectors as my MB and work well. I have a Lian Li Lan Cool II with a Gigabyte Aorus Elite Wifi MB, of which both use a different connector than what the Corsair stuff does. Is there an adapter that would work with those that I could use to connect all the lights to the iCue software.

The LL 140 fans I ordered come with a Lighting Node Pro but I can tell it does not have enough ports for all the lights I have currently much less the ones I will be adding with different case (Lian Li O11DXL). I will be adding more RGB fans for the new and larger rad (possibly 2) and probably a couple of the Lian Li light strips and likely one of the aRGB distro plates.

Is there a powered hub that will work with the iCue software so I can add more aRGB lights?