Corsair Community

Corsair T3 Rush availability?

sipes216

hello, in trying to abide by forum rules, i couldn't find another similar thread relevant to our timeframe, so here goes.

i'm REALLY wanting to get my hands on a t3 rush chair for my home office. my 5 year old "leather" office chair is on the way out, and has gotten envious of the comfort a cloth chair can provide, and begun to shed it's plastic-leather off of it's upholstery. needless to say, it's bit the dust and time for a new one.

i couldn't have better timing than to move in to a new house and be looking RIGHT As the covid hits.

i get that the world is messed up, but is there any insight to production of these, or where i can score a new one? newegg, amazon, walmart and all other sources have said that they neither locally stock them, or had any in their inventory availability.(not trying to trade on the forum.)

i couldn't see any direct-purchase links on the main page. i feel out of luck, and a bit butt-hurt (hah!) by my current chair falling to pieces :)

• Corsair Employee

Hey there, sipes216,

Usually, you'd be able to get it on our website:

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Gaming-Chairs/T3-RUSH-Gaming-Chair/p/CF-9010029-WW

It looks like our webstore has had a huge increase in order volume recently, but it should be available again soon. When it is, there will be a button for Add to Cart.