Corsair Community

İCUE did not detect HX850i

sahinakpul

Hello All,

I just upgraded to latest LiNK 4.9.6.19 and iCUE is installed but my hx850i psu did not detected by icue. I'm facing this issue for a while

Also latest link and HWMonitor 1.34.0 softwares did not detect it too but Link 4.5.0.55 version can detect my psu and works well.

Psu plugged to mainboard with micro usb to usb header cable (included in box), tried with usb a type to usb micro cable and tried different usb header but problem did not resolved.

Do you have an idea about my problem guys ?

Try running iCUE / CL4 without HWMonitor running. If there are different USB 2.0 headers on your motherboard, try moving to a different header as well.

Tried but nothing changed. and i tried different usb header on motherboard as i mentioned but problem still exists.

• Corsair Employee
Tried but nothing changed. and i tried different usb header on motherboard as i mentioned but problem still exists.

I see. Thanks for trying that for me. Would you mind sending me the .zip file that's generated by the "Export Log" function in iCUE's settings panel? Please send this over DM rather than posting in this thread.

I'll log this as a bug and report it to our dev team.

• Corsair Employee

There is an issue with your USB header detecting the device if nothing picks up the PSU. iCUE isn't the source of the problem. You will need to provide more information:

1.) What motherboard are you using?

2.) Do you have any other USB issues with any of our other hardware?

3.) Are you running the latest Window updates?

4.) Does Device Manager show any errors?

There is an issue with your USB header detecting the device if nothing picks up the PSU. iCUE isn't the source of the problem. You will need to provide more information:

Hello Mr.James

Thanks for your reply,

But i made it work well when uninstalled latest Corsair Link and installed v4.5.0.55( did not tried other versions ) with same cable and same usb header on the motherboard.

PSU detected by Corsair Link v4.5.0.55

iCUE detection fail

A.) ASUS Z170-A

A.) No

A.) Yes

A.) No

• 6 months later...

I have a similar problem. i am useing rm750i but can't use with corsair link or icue.

The latest version of all my drivers.

A.) MSİ Z370-A PRO

A.) No

A.) Yes

A.) No

anyone can help ?

Do you have the USB connector connected? Can you check to make sure that it's on the proper port and pins?

You can use USBDeView (https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/usb_devices_view.html) to check if Windows even "sees" the PSU. If it doesn't, then there is no way that iCue will "see" it. If Windows doesn't see it, double check the connections (as I suggested). You can also use a standard mini USB cable and run to an rear IO USB port - this can help troubleshoot cable issues.

I see when I installed the old link version (4.9.1.23) connected to the USB. I don't think there is any problem with the cable. current icue and link versions I think there is a problem.

Do you have the USB connector connected? Can you check to make sure that it's on the proper port and pins?

You can use USBDeView (https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/usb_devices_view.html) to check if Windows even "sees" the PSU. If it doesn't, then there is no way that iCue will "see" it. If Windows doesn't see it, double check the connections (as I suggested). You can also use a standard mini USB cable and run to an rear IO USB port - this can help troubleshoot cable issues.

• 3 weeks later...

my exportrm750i.zip

I have a similar problem. i am useing rm750i but can't use with corsair link or icue.

The latest version of all my drivers.

A.) MSİ Z370-A PRO

A.) No

A.) Yes

A.) No

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...