Corsair Community

Request Keyboard Profiles Here (courtesy of Krazykid)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off I'd like to thank you for doing this :) Second my request is a ocean blue wave type of profile that would flash red (if you can in varying lengths) by pressing the R key. Also if you could add a flashing yellow (without the varying lengths) it would be great. Not sure if you do sound effects but if you do a crazy alert sound for the red one and a more controlled tone for the yellow. Oh and maybe if you press G (for green) it sets the keyboard back to the normal blue wave effect. Thanks (it's for World of Warships if you didn't notice).

First off I'd like to thank you for doing this :) Second my request is a ocean blue wave type of profile that would flash red (if you can in varying lengths) by pressing the R key. Also if you could add a flashing yellow (without the varying lengths) it would be great. Not sure if you do sound effects but if you do a crazy alert sound for the red one and a more controlled tone for the yellow. Oh and maybe if you press G (for green) it sets the keyboard back to the normal blue wave effect. Thanks (it's for World of Warships if you didn't notice).

Wait im a little confused, you kinda crammed everything together. Can you revise your explanation.

Sorry about that, I'll try to simplify it.

1.) I would like a ocean blue color with a wave-like effect running normally. (If that's too hard/confusing I'm fine with a solid blue color).

2.) I would like the R-Key to turn the whole keyboard into a frenzy of flashing red keys (this would be used if I'm under attack/heavily damaged).

3.) I would like the Y-key to turn the whole keyboard to a yellow color, they should be flashing but not in a frenzy like the red keys.

4.) I would like the G-key to make the keyboard return to the blue color with the wave effect.

5.) I don't think you do sound effects, but if you happen to do them I'd like a siren to go off when I press R.

6.) Thanks! Let me know if you have any questions.

Sorry about that, I'll try to simplify it.

1.) I would like a ocean blue color with a wave-like effect running normally. (If that's too hard/confusing I'm fine with a solid blue color).

2.) I would like the R-Key to turn the whole keyboard into a frenzy of flashing red keys (this would be used if I'm under attack/heavily damaged).

3.) I would like the Y-key to turn the whole keyboard to a yellow color, they should be flashing but not in a frenzy like the red keys.

4.) I would like the G-key to make the keyboard return to the blue color with the wave effect.

5.) I don't think you do sound effects, but if you happen to do them I'd like a siren to go off when I press R.

6.) Thanks! Let me know if you have any questions.

You want it to change effects when you press R and Y but only return to default with G? thats not possible with CUE atm. If your asking to make the effect go on for a little bit, then that's fine.

Hi I am new here in the forums and I was a little nervous to post haha, but I was wondering if you can do a profile for me like this -----> jehuty - glowing venes (WIP)

Like the color of the armor and some parts that are solid, then the lights going in patterns similar to the figure.

Excited on what you can do! :3

Probably not the right place to do ask this, but...

Through much trial and error, I edited your new ocean one a bit to my liking (added a G ocean wave, static R, G, Y through the wave, changed the color of the wave to a not as bright blue for my eyes, lighting background a whiter blue, and changed the brightness control, win lock, and mute buttons on top to red, yellow and green).

Regarding that last one, is it possible to make pressing those buttons on top (brightness, lock, and mute) to do actions like with the keys. ie, the red brightness pressing would start a red wave like the R key does and so on.

Really enjoy your work, btw. Thanks for everything you do.

Probably not the right place to do ask this, but...

Through much trial and error, I edited your new ocean one a bit to my liking (added a G ocean wave, static R, G, Y through the wave, changed the color of the wave to a not as bright blue for my eyes, lighting background a whiter blue, and changed the brightness control, win lock, and mute buttons on top to red, yellow and green).

Regarding that last one, is it possible to make pressing those buttons on top (brightness, lock, and mute) to do actions like with the keys. ie, the red brightness pressing would start a red wave like the R key does and so on.

Really enjoy your work, btw. Thanks for everything you do.

Yea you can use keystroke actions and a ripple effect.

Hey KK!!!

I just read thru all #790 posts (53 pages) and wanted to say thank you. My K70 arrives today and I intend to d/l your AIO. You are a truly amazing and giving individual. You have more patience than I ever would, both with requesters and the software. I have some ideas for requests (but will continue doing my due diligence by trying out the ones you've made and looking thru others on the forum and even attempting them myself) before I ask.

Anyway, thanks for all your time and hard work.

Hey KK!!!

I just read thru all #790 posts (53 pages) and wanted to say thank you. My K70 arrives today and I intend to d/l your AIO. You are a truly amazing and giving individual. You have more patience than I ever would, both with requesters and the software. I have some ideas for requests (but will continue doing my due diligence by trying out the ones you've made and looking thru others on the forum and even attempting them myself) before I ask.

Anyway, thanks for all your time and hard work.

I removed the AIO for a little bit. itll be back up soon.

i would love to have a modified version of your already made heartbeat.

i want a straight line directly after it until the heartbeat appears again so it looks like its a complete circle.

i you could do this i would be very happy :)

Hi there,

Would it be possible to have my username "MaskedGeek" scroll in red from right to left please? If feeling ballsy, could "MaskedGeek" be in dimmed red and had responsive type ripples in full bright red please?

If that's too much then the scrolling text will do. My keyboard is K70 RGB.

Kind regards

MaskedGeek

Hi there,

Would it be possible to have my username "MaskedGeek" scroll in red from right to left please? If feeling ballsy, could "MaskedGeek" be in dimmed red and had responsive type ripples in full bright red please?

If that's too much then the scrolling text will do. My keyboard is K70 RGB.

Kind regards

MaskedGeek

the last time i didnt scrolling text ended up awful, its really a pain in the *** to make scrolling text and it never turns out what people expect.